Tinkerbell's Kiss

(Superrr smut warning I haven't wrote one of these in a minute)

It was intermission during Billies show.

New album, new tour. Everything was SO dramatically hot.

She wore silk, loose fitting clothing that accented her blonde hair so perfectly, and hugged her in all the right places.

She was stunning. Absolutely breathtaking.

"Here she comes!"

I glance over to my right to see bodyguards forming a tunnel for Billie to walk through. She was really fixing to walk through the pit?

I ran over to the commotion, squeezing my way to the front.

And that's when I saw her.

She was literally fucking glowing.

I was speechless.

Billie smiled and brushed her hands up against 20 others as she made her way down the line.

I smiled, putting my hand out amongst at least 10 others who tried to squeeze in behind me.

"Billie!" I yelled.

She jerked her head over to me, meeting my eye.

I couldn't help but bite my lip as she stared at me.

It's like she glitched for a second before putting that smile back on her face, and walking right to me.

My heart dropped as she approached me, a playful look dancing on her face.

She reaches in front of the body guards and yanks me into a hug.

I gasp, wrapping my arms around her, hugging her back, "Oh my god."

She turns her head into my neck, squeezing me as she says lowly, "I just need a second to breathe."

I rub her back, holding her securely to where no one else could touch her, "It's okay, I'm here."

She sighs, laughing a bit, "You smell good."

I chuckled, "So kiss me then."

Billie slid her hands around my lower back, before I felt her soft lips tug at the side of my neck.

I gasped, trying to not make a face.

There are people recording you. Don't react.

I dug my nails into Billie's sides as she lightly sucked and bit the side of my neck.

She smiles and bites her lip before looking up at me, "Tour busses."

After that, she let go of me, allowing me to flow to the back of the crowd as everyone tried to move in front of me.

What the fuck just even happened??

I felt the side of my neck where she was kissing, as it was still warm.

Holy shit.

"Hey, you!"

I heard someone calling for me, as at least 4 girls approach me.

"Is Billie okay? It looked like she was crying into your shoulder!" One of them asked me.

I sighed in relief. They didn't see her kissing me.

"She just uhm, needed a minute," I told them softly.

I turned my gaze away from them, to look back up at her.

She was staring in my direction, as Finneas started to play 'happier than ever' on the ukulele.

Tour busses?