Guard (Pt. 2)

"Fuck," she moans in my ear.

I chuckle, slowly sliding off her joggers, my lips dragging up and down her neck.

"Do you want it?" I whisper in her ear.

Her breathing became very uneven as she tightly closed her eyes, "I need it."

I lightly wrap one of my hands around her neck, pushing her head back as I make my way down-

One of our phones start to ring, making me jump. I sit up, looking over and grabbing Billie's phone.

"Baby, Maggie is calling," I tell her softly, giving her the phone.

She groans, sitting up and angrily grabbing it, "Yea mom?"

I rub her back with my nails, pulling her half naked body into my arms as she lays her head on my chest, speaking to her mother about practice later. Man, when I tell you this has been the best two weeks of my life-

Should I have really dropped my entire life for her? Probably not but did I? Hell fuck yea. We are currently in Arizona. She's performing tonight and then we head back to LA for a few shows. It's so fucking insane how great things have been.

Honestly, we don't exactly talk about us. It just.. is. We both know what we are, we just never talk about it. She gets crazy jealous at the smallest things; so fucking cute. She was my lil baby, and EVERYONE knew. Have I been ignoring calls from home? Yes. But we don't talk about it.

"Practice is in two hours. Already?" Billie says as she looks up at me.

I giggle, kissing her forehead, "Having sex with a girl can definitely make time fly mama."

She rolls her eyes, cuddling into my chest more, "But we just started?"

I shake my head, "No baby, this is like our 5th fucking time today."

She jumps out of my arms, "What?? No fucking way."

I laugh, nodding my head as I move a strand of hair out of her face, "You're so fucking beautiful, you know that?"

She blushes, "I-I have to go and take a shower-"

I lick my bottom lip, wrapping my hand around the back of her neck and pulling her towards me, "Go ahead baby, I can make you something to eat."

She hesitates before kissing me, passionately, "Come with me. Please."

I smile, biting my lip a little, "As tempting as that sounds... I think you can be a big girl this time."

She playfully pouts, climbing into my lap, "I won't last."

I shower her face with kisses as she giggles.

"Such a fucking submissive ass. Go take a shower, now," I tell her.

She looks up at me, with pleading eyes. I stand my ground, staring back at her, "Billie. You'll be okay without me. I'll even come and check on you, okay?"

She sighs, "Fine."

We both get out of bed and just before she walks the other way, I grab her by the waist, pulling her into me as I kiss her.

She kisses me back, with such passion. She's so head over heels for me and it honestly breaks me. I can't stay here forever.

"I love you," she whispers.

I hug her tightly, caressing her head that lied on my chest, "Billie, I love you more than you could ever imagine."

She looks up at me and smiles before walking into the bathroom, leaving me where I was. It was her first time telling me she loved me.

I wandered into the kitchen, pulling out a few things to make her favorite vegan wings. My phone started to buzz as I started to get a call from one of my team players from home. I sighed, answering the call.

"Y/n! What the fuck is going on! Are you even coming home?? We can't keep having Celeste take over, its brutal-" Ashley kept going on and on about how bad the team has been lately.

I sighed, sitting down at the table, "Ashley, I don't know okay? I know you guys need me. We could do zoom meetings? For now? Tour only has another week left and then I should be coming home."

Ashley gasps, "Wait so you're actually with Billie?? I didn't actually think it was true-"

I rolled my eyes, "I've been all over her shit Ash, of fucking course I'm with her. Get everyone together for a zoom practice with me."

She nods her head, "What about your equipment?"

I hesitated, "Ah, I'll figure it out. Don't worry about me."

We said a few other things regarding competition in 2 months, before hanging up. I shook my head, getting up to continue to cook. What the hell am I going to do? Billie isn't going to be able to handle me leaving for so long. She's become extremely dependent on me for some reason. Maggie tells me it's because of her depression.

Before me, it was Finneas. Of course he's grateful for the break, but how long could I actually keep this up for? My guard team needs me. Emily still can't toss a flag, and Ash can't throw the rifle under her leg at a 45 degree angle-

"Baby are you okay? You seem stressed-" Billie says as she comes over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I sigh and turn around, pulling her into my chest. I'd have to admit, I might be attached to her as well.

"I have to have a zoom meeting with my team during your practice Bil," I tell her. I know it will make her anxious with me not there.

She frowns, "Team?"

I nod my head, "I'm the team captain of color guard. I twirl flags and flip rifles and shit."

Her face lights up with excitement, "I wanna see!"

I giggle, grabbing her face and kissing her, "Maybe after practice love, you're great but I definitely see you being a distraction during practice."

She nods her head, "Yeah, I have practice with Finneas anyways. I guess I'll see you after?"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, "You'll be okay?"

She sighs, "I'll have to."

I pull her into a hug, "I'm proud of you. I'll see you after practice."

She nods, kissing me before heading out of the bus to take the golf cart to rehearsal. I really hope she will be okay.

-Kinda short but more to come-