Music Theory NEW (pt.1)

@ BILLIEEILISH: You are afraid to tell me about the things I do that anger you?

"What the fuck..." I whisper.

I saw the notification pop up on my screen, just as I was about to post a new edit on my page. She fucking answered? She never does that.

I hesitated before clicking on the message. Of course I was afraid. I didn't want her to hate me like she did the rest. I was so angry I could cry.

@ y/fp/n: Of course I am. You are everything to me. Losing you would be the end of me.

Am I dramatic? Maybe. But it was true. She is everything to me, and all that I mostly have left.

She immediately opened the message and began to type but stopped. I sighed and exited the chat; I hope I didn't upset her.

I suddenly started to receive a video call from her. My heart dropped to my stomach... what the fuck is she doing?

I quickly answered, "Billie?"

I heard a gasp of pain, seeing her darkened shadow in the red lighting of her room as she sadly answers, "I didn't do it to be an ass I just- I needed this."

I could hear the pain in her voice. My emotions softened as I answered, "I know. It's okay. You're okay."

She shakes her head, her hand coming over her face as she muffles, "I'm not okay."

I sit there in silence for a moment, trying to gather my thoughts. I knew she would never take such a break if she were angry. It's not like her to just leave out of anger... but sadness it is.

"Billie baby. What happened?" I ask, "You know we are here for you. Don't ever think we aren't. I love you, and so does all of your other fans."

She lets out a soft cry, sniffing before saying with a raspy tone, "I know, but you don't deserve to see me like this-"

I cut her off, "Bil shut up. You are here for us, that's what you fucking do. You see how broken we are and you put us back together piece by piece, slowly, one fan at a time. What makes you think that we wouldn't do the same for you?"

She sits in silence for a second before shrugging. She didn't have to say anything. I knew her thoughts were dark and vage.

"You don't have to come back. Actually, I'm telling you not to. You aren't ready. But please don't shut yourself out.. We love you and we are here for you. I don't care if I have to fucking pull up and MAKE your ass get out of bed," I tell her sternly.

She lightly giggled, "Make me?"

I smiled, "Yes. Don't fucking test it."

Billie sighs, putting her hair up and sitting up to where I could see her face. It was puffy and irritated from crying, but she was still beautiful.

I frowned, "Why did you answer my dramatic ass paragraph anyways?"

She looks down as Shark goes to lay on her, "I know who you are. Isaac wasn't very good at keeping secrets."

I cringed, "Ahh, so you knew?"

She nodded her head, rolling her eyes, "He could never shut up about you bro. 'Y/n this' or 'y/n that' ugh."

I burst out into laughter, "Jesus, we only dated for like two months!"

Her eyes widened as she nodded, "I know dude! His ass was in love with you."

Me and Isaac started talking about 6 months ago. He drove in between states a few times to come and meet up with me, but that was really it. Funny thing is, he never knew I really liked Bil till the end and well, I guess Bil and the bell twins weren't on the greatest of terms then. But fuck him, right?