This is me (Pt.4)

*2 months later*

     "Don't be a fucking pussy, Y/n!" Jessie yells at me. Shit. I honestly didn't know how long I could keep this shit up for. I scrunch up my face and grip the chair that was in front of me. "Damn, she's about to give up," Finneas jokes. I dart my eyes over to him, "I don't see your ass over here doing this shit!" I look over at Billie who was smiling at me, this bitch knew I couldn't handle it. I shook my head and quickly took my feet out of the ice water, putting them in a towel. Billie gasps and grabs my arm, "Y/n! We only had 5 more minutes!" I look at her, wide eyed, "5 more minutes? Hell no babe I could never." I heard Sully snicker in the back as he said, "Try getting a tattoo!" I raised my eyebrows, "I have several, actually." Jessie smiles as her mouth drops, "Whaaaat the fuck! Let me fucking see!"

     Billie also looks over at me, her jaw to the floor, "You never fucking told me!" "Billie how could you not know I mean, she is your girlfriend," Finneas said. Jessie looks at both of us and winks, "Yea, you know getting all down and dirty and shit." Everyone laughs at her comment and I shake my head, "We haven't really done anything." Claudia shakes her head and says, "Oh bullshit, I don't believe that for a second-" Billie sits up in her seat and points in their direction, "You guys cant say shit! We live in a fucking tour bus, how you expect- nah bitch fuck that-" I shake my head and smile; I mean, we've made out a lot? Doesn't that count? I just really love cuddling with her; she's so comfortable. "-all I'm saying is I thought at least some fucking action would have been going on," Jessie says as she wiggles her eyebrows at me. I flick her off, putting on my white fluffy socks. Billie finally takes her feet out of the water and starts to dry them off.

     "We should all get some ear piercings," Billie said. Claudia claps her hands excitedly but then says, "Shit Bil, it would have to wait until after we go out to sea tomorrow." I get up to go grab my phone off of the charger, "Fuck; do they have piercing shops nearby?" Everyone laughed at my question as Finneas responded, "We would definitely have someone come to us." I mentally slapped myself; I keep forgetting the fact that we would all get fucking mobbed. We just finished our show here in Australia, and we had a few days off before our next show. We all decided on renting a boat and going scuba diving tomorrow. We were currently waiting for our hotel rooms and the cars that would be transferring us. We all packed small bags for the next three days; it was like a small vacation which was nice. It has been nothing but back to back shows for the past 2 months which has been fucking amazing, but completely exhausting. I can't wait to sleep in a real bed tonight. "Don't forget, me and y/n have to go out and look for a bathing suit tonight," Claudia says.

     Of course I didn't fucking know I was going to be swimming. I didn't even know I was going to be on tour this long period. After my friends left, it was hard. Not seeing them in between shows was difficult for me. It's been about a month and a half now, and we still facetime as much as we can, but I've gotten a lot better at managing myself without them. "Shit, I totally forgot," I said. "You guys can ride together and just go head to the stores, I'm sure they will be closing soon," Maggie said. I nodded my head and looked down at my phone to check the time; 7:45pm. I had no idea how far away we were, nor what time the stores closed here but I had a feeling it was soon.

     As soon as the first car came, Billie and Finneas walked me and Claudia out. "You'll be in a room with me, I'll text you whatever our room number is," Billie tells me. I smiled and nodded, leaning in to whisper in her ear, "Maybe I can send you some bathing suits? See which ones you like?" She looked back at me and smirked, nodding her head, "You better. I was expecting it either way." I shook my head and kissed her before getting in the car with Claudia. Once we got onto the road, Claudia spoke, "So it's okay if I film a little bit for my vlogs? I might be looking for myself too." I nod my head, "Of course! I've loved your channel for years now dude." She brightens up, "Really? That's so insane." I giggle and nodded, "Yea, you are such a huge inspiration for me. I really look up to you." She puts her hand on her heart, "Shut the hell up, you're so cute." She looks up at the driver before looking back at me, crossing her legs in the seat, "So, what's your story? You're so beautiful and mysterious and sexy, it's like I can't get enough of you.