Wait, what? (pt.7)

The sunlight started to pour into my room slightly as the time changed to midmorning. I rolled over, almost completely forgetting that Billie was sleeping next to me. I accidentally bump into her, but she didn't seem startled by it.

"Sorry if you were sleeping Bil," I whispered.

She sat there for a moment, not saying anything before crawling into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her body, her shirt ridding up. I noticed she didn't have any pants on... or a bra. I guess last night just kind of happened. I had a feeling she was regretting it, but yet again I wasn't absolutely sure.

"Im sorry about last night if it made you uncomfortable I-"

She shushes me with her finger and shakes her head no, "It was the complete opposite y/n, I really enjoyed it."

I gave her a weak smile before pulling her closer to my body. It was insane to think that I slept with Billie, especially whenever I thought she was only into guys? I start to think back of the video she sent me that started this all, remembering her saying how she was confused about her sexuality.  I guess I got to experience that part.

"I have to tell you something," she starts to say, "and I'm afraid you'll hate me after I tell you."

I  start to play with her hair a bit before saying, "I dont think i would get mad at you mama. Just talk to me, its okay."

She sighs and burries her face into my chest. I could tell that this was truly bothering her. She slowly  slides out of my embrace and goes over to her bag of things, unzipping one of the pockets and grabbing a chain. She clamps it into both of her hands before coming and sitting on my bed again. I sit up and face her, putting my hand on her knee for support. She hesitates before opening her hand to reveal a chained braclet with a small blohsh  on it. The only thing is, the blohsh wasnt green.. it was rainbow colored.

     I take it out of her hands to get a better look at it. It was beautiful. The chain was silver and it held a simple blohsh charm that was all the colors of the rainbow melted together.

"Its beautiful Billie," I say.

She folds her hands together and says, "Ive been like this my whole life I guess, its just my record label makes me hide it from eveyone."

She starts to get emotional as I take the chain and clamp it on her wrist, "You deserve to be proud of who you are."

She smiles at me before crawling into my lap, "Since obviously so many fans wished I was gay, my record label decided to make me go on a private relationship with Que to make it seem like we were together."

     I frowned, did they really- She didnt give me much time to process that, as she started to ramble on about her entire situation.

"-So me and Que became good friends and all but he knew I was gay and rspected that. Things worked out well for us, our friendship grew closer and the public was more convinced that I was straight. One day I was just feeling super down about my sexuality and I wrote a song. I made it with my brother one day because believe it or not, he's actually extremely supportive of my sexuality. Once we were done recording it,  I made him swear to me to never show it to anyone else. But of course, he went behind my back and tried to be a good brother. He was trying to make my record label allow me to release it but instead they made him sell it behind my back to a new artist named Selena."

I gasped, "You mean her new song that blew up recently? I think its called Make You Feel Okay?"

She rolls her eyes and nods, "Its actually called wish you were gay, gosh she even picked the dumbest name for it."