Que (pt.2)

-To clear some things up: Sabrina Claudio, Tyler the Creator, Conan Grey, Makayla is King Princess, and Harry Styles-

I woke up in my bed alone. I was dressed in my pajamas, and my makeup was taken off. How the hell did I do that while drunk off my ass? I groan and roll over, checking my phone for messages.

Bil: i got you up to your room before you got way too drunk. call me 🤍

Tyler: bitch! Send me the pics from last night!!

Makayla: I'm sorry y/n. This is all my fault.

I frowned on Makayla's message, texting her back a question mark. Maybe it's why she completely dipped on me last night? I was actually really pissed at her for doing that. She knew I didn't want to be alone but left anyways.

I heard a small knock at my door as my nanny comes in with a glass of water, "Y/n darling, how are you feeling!"

I smiled and sat up, "I'm feeling good. Billie got me to my room before I got too drunk I guess."

She nods her head, giving me the water as she sits down on my bed, "I'm not sure what exactly happened, but your father wanted to talk to you. He seemed pretty upset."

I pressed my lips together, nodding, "Okay. He's probably upset because I didn't acknowledge him at all during the party. I can handle it."

She laughs and takes the glass from me, "Come down stairs, I made breakfast for you two so you can talk."

I got up with her to follow her downstairs, yawning in the process. I knew it was 2pm, but still it was never too late for breakfast. As we made our way into the kitchen, I saw my father sitting at the island, drinking coffee.

I plopped down next to him, "Hey, still butt hurt about me not seeing you last night?"

He takes a long sip of his coffee before shaking his head, "Care to explain why I got a call from my boss this morning?"

I frowned, taking a bite of toast, "Why would that have anything to do with me?"

He sighs, rubbing his temples, "He says he had to take down pap pictures? Of you and Billie?"

I slowly put down my juice and look over at him, "Oh, you heard about that?"

He nods his head angrily, "Uhm hell yea I heard of it y/n everyone did! That cost a fuck ton to keep quiet!"

I frown and yell, "You're the one who wanted me to meet her so damn badly!"

He stands up and walks a few steps before turning around, "Yea but not to fucking suck her damn face off! Jeez monkey! The industry has rules and- and people-"

I slam my hands down on the table, getting up, "People?? Fucking people?? Like who? Que? You using him as a fucking set up?"

His face softens as he slowly walks over to me, "Oh sweetheart who told you-"

I shake my head, anger pouring out of me, "He was everything to me dad! You took him away from me for business?? You used him for Billie? Someone you knew I loved?"

I started to walk away from him as he yelled to me, "Where the fuck are you going?"

I stopped and turned around, "Wherever the fuck I please. I'm so pissed at you I can barely think." I walked up the stairs and went into my room to get dressed. I sent a quick text to Billie.

Can you come for me

****
I was currently curled up in the passenger seat of Billies challenger as we sped down the street, away from my house. I was grumpy as fuck, and she could tell. She didn't say anything to me when I got in, she just glanced at me then continued to back out of my driveway. I kept messing with the rubber band on my wrist, snapping it. It was a really bad nervous habit I picked up.