"Locals" VIP (ONE PART ONLY)

"You're going to have so much fun, y/n," my mom says. She's leaning inside my window from my car. I shrug, looking down at my vip wrist band that came in the mail two weeks ago. My mom had surprised me with it, knowing how much Billie meant to me.

I give her a smile, "You know I'm going to have fun! It's a Billie Eilish concert!"

She squeezes my hand, "Don't be so shy! Jump and go crazy!" She says.

I nod before pulling out of the driveway, heading towards the concert. I know I can be shy sometimes, but it's Billie. Of course I would be outgoing for her.. right?
**
I stood quietly in line, frequently checking my phone for updates. Everyone around me was so beautiful and trendy. One girl in front of me was wearing mom jeans with fishnet stockings and converse, with a Billie shirt and bucket hat. I check my purse for the money I needed to buy my first merchandise from her. I was beyond excited, I wasn't sure what to buy first.

"Yea, I hope this show isn't super lame, it's been mostly locals up front." I could hear a girl behind me talking loudly. I put my hands in front of me, playing with my fingers.

"I mean, who doesn't wear her merch if they have VIP tickets!" I lower my head as the girls behind me sigh loudly in protest.

I couldn't help but feel like they were talking about me. I've never been able to afford her merch until now, and I hope that the $70 I have will buy me something nice. After a few moments I could feel a light tap on my shoulder. My heart drops before smiling and slowly turning around.

The girls had smiles planted on their faces, "Are you a local? You don't have any merch on!"

I hesitate before shaking my head no, "No! This is just my first concert of hers!"

The both give each other a look before looking back at me and nodding, "We hope you have fun! This is our 5th time with VIP. What was your name?"

I smile and start to calm down a bit, they seem nice. "My name is y/n. I'm beyond nervous for this concert, but I know it will be worth it!"

They nod before talking to each other again. I turn back around and before you know it, our VIP section was lead into a small room with couches and tables and... Billie.

I felt like I was completely dragging my feet, trying to find a place to sit. I jump to the nearest edge of a couch, it was across from Billie. She was so tiny and cute, it made me smile. The girls behind me sat next to Billie, and immediately started talking to her.

I brought my knees up to my chest, listening in on the conversation what that was going on between Billie and the other 10 of us there.

"So are you guys ready for tonight?" Billie looks around at everyone as they all yell "yes." I smile and rest my chin on my knees, i can't believe Billie is right in front of me.

"So Billie, how are you doing?" One of the girls asked. She smiled as they all started getting in on the conversation. It was nice for me to sit there and listen in, it gave you a completely different perspective of Billie. After about 10 minutes, Finneas walks in with Claudia.

My mouth drops, I had no idea they were going to be coming. I smile at him as he takes a spot next to me. I had been sitting on a couch by myself as everyone else squeezed to be as close to Billie as possible.

Finneas turns to me with a smile, "Hey! What's your name?"

I laugh lightly before replying, "My name is y/n."

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I gripped my legs a little tighter.

"That's a cute ass name," Billie said.

I dart my eyes over to hers. She was staring at me, eye brows raised.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, "T-thanks Bil." She smirks before getting up from her spot, grabbing her uke.

As she got it, she made her way over to me and sat on the arm rest right next to me, looking down at me, "Any requests?"

I look up at her in shock, "Seriously?"

She laughs, "Yes bro, anything."

I sat there in awe for a second before blurting, "Hotline Bling."

She smiles and nods as Finneas says, "Nice."

She started to strum her uke and sing softly. I smiled and closed my eyes as I listened to her beautiful voice. This was perfect, everything I could have ever asked for. Once she finished, she gave me a hug and went back over to the girls, asking for any other songs.

Finneas lightly taps me on the shoulder and whispers in my ear, "Come with me real quick y/n."

I look up at him as he stands up. I quickly stand up and follow him out of the room and into the backstage area. I hug myself as he leads me into what looks like the green room.

Claudia looks at me and winks, "So you're the lucky one huh?"

I stare back at her in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Ahh!" Finneas says, "She speaks words!"

I laugh, "I was speaking."

He hands me a water bottle, "Barely! You were completely quiet back there."

I play with the water bottle cap before saying, "I just feared that Billie would think I'm a local. I know a lot about her and the fan base, just not as much as everyone else."

He looks at me and waves his hand in dismissal, "You're completely different y/n, definitely not a local."

"You think so? Some of the girls from VIP are just so intimidating." I could hear someone laugh from behind me, and I freeze.

She hugs me from behind, whispering in my ear, "So she speaks."

Billie motions for me to sit on the couch with her, turning my direction, "Don't worry about that local shit, you're not a local. Trust me."

I start to laugh, burying my face in my hands, "This is a lot to fucking take in bro."

I look up at Billie again, "I'm literally hanging out with you, outside of VIP with your brother, and Claudia and it's hella intimidating."

Billie smiles and cradles my face in her hands, "It's okay, I see you, you see me and it's real, we good."

Finneas puts his hand on my shoulder, I look up at him as he says, "We are human just like you."

I laugh and nod. "So why exactly am I here with you? I'm not complaining trust me I'm just curious."

Just then, Maggie walks in walking over to us. "So this is the lucky VIP person? She's so beautiful!"

I laugh, cross crossing my legs. Billie grabs my hands, I look over to her. "So I've chosen to allow a random fan to come and sit on the bed with me and Finneas during I love you and.. that's you!"

I gasp, covering my mouth with my hands, "You're fucking kidding right? You're funny."

Billie laughs and nods, "I'm deadass bro. You will be in the pit near one of my guards and during the song before, you'll come back stage. My dad will help you get settled back there and tell you where to go."

I run my fingers through my hair, and the only thing that could come out of my mouth was, "Could I call my mom? She made this happen for me by getting a secret second job and I just.. I'm so happy."

Claudia squeezes my shoulders, "Common I can take you somewhere to chill with me while Billie and Finneas get ready. You can call her there."

I nod my head as I get up, hugging Billie and heading out of the green room with Claudia. I can not believe this is happening.