Call you when the party's over (pt.1) NEW

"So what kind of party is this, exactly?"

I spray a little bit of hairspray in my hair before looking back at her. She sat on my bed, cross crossed as she fiddled with her rings. She looks up at me, nervously waiting for an answer.

I give her a reassuring smile, "Don't worry, Josh said it was a small party, 20 people tops."

She sighs before slowly nodding, "Fine, I'll go. But no drugs, seriously."

I grab her hand as we both head out of my small apartment. We both get into her car as she pulls out of the driveway.

I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing it. She's nervous, I could tell. I just want her to go out and have a good time, make new friends.

She smiles and takes my hand into hers, "Finneas texted me and told me that they decided to stay another night in Chicago so, stay with me tonight."

Finneas had a show in Chicago, and Billies parents decided to go with him.

I nod my head, bitting my lip a little, "Sounds good to me babe."

As we started to approach the house, the smile slid off my face. There were dozens of cars lined up the street.

"Only 20 people, huh?" Billies says, sighing. She takes her hand off of mine, running it through her hair as she tries to look for a place to park. I look down at my lap, pulling up my messages on my phone.

Me: Josh! You told me
20 people MAX

Josh: Chill y/n, nothin
crazy goin on.

Me:Idk if Bil is going to
be okay with this

I sigh and look over at Billie, as she finished parking the car. "You sure you want to stay? We can go home and watch Netflix or something," I say.

I know how she feels about big parties. She hesitates before shaking her head no, "Nah mama, lets go have some fun."

I smile as we both get out of the car. I sling my arm around her as we head up to the house, giving her a kiss on the cheek. We haven't had much time to hang out, because of her touring all the time. It was nice to be able to have her in my arms again, even if it was just for a little bit. Once we enter the house, I could see a slight frown form on her face.

The whole house had red lights all throughout it, super Smokey and music was blaring. She stops for a moment before looking at me and kissing me. She pushed me up against the wall, taking me by surprise.

She breaks the kiss, whispering in my ear, "Let's go fucking party." I laugh as she pulls me onto the dance floor.

After a while of dancing, we both find ourselves in the kitchen, trying to find something to drink.

"There's no damn water bottles," she says grumpily.

I giggle and pull her close to me, softly kissing her lips, "We have water at the house."

She sighs and hugs onto me for a minute. I smile and rub her back, feeling her heart beat up against my chest.

I have to pee, I'll be back." She says.

I nods as she slips back into the crowd. I check my phone for the time, which reads 12:48am. I guess we've been here for a while. Suddenly, Josh and Mike come running into the kitchen. Their eyes were bloodshot, and they both had a beer in hand.

Josh looks me up and down, licking his lips, "Wow party princess isn't fucked up yet, shocker."

I roll my eyes and flick him off, "Fuck off Josh, I told you my drug days are in the past."

He smirks and pulls out a pill bottle from his jacket pocket, setting it down on the counter.

"Pop a Xanny y/n. Have a little fun tonight." He says.

I hesitate before looking at the floor. "You know I can't do that Josh, I don't like Billie being around that." I say softly.

He laughs before opening the bottle, spilling the pills, "Fuck Billie, she's no fun anyways. Such a buzzkill."

I look up at him with shock. I look over to my side and see Billie hanging in the doorway.

I look over at Josh with pure anger as I spit, "Fuck you, Josh." I storm out of the kitchen, trying to catch up to Billie.

"Billie, wait!" I say. I catch her wrist before she gets into her car.

"What y/n! Obviously I'm no good for you whenever it comes to these damn parties!" She says.

Her eyes were starting to water. "I wasn't going to do anything! Josh is an ass and he knows I don't use anymore. He was fucked up babe, he didn't know what he was saying-"

"No y/n just," she tries to collect herself before quietly saying, "just call me when the party's over, I'll drive you home." She yanks her hand away from mine, shutting her door behind her.

"Billie, Stop!" I scream, tears running down my face. She backs up and drives down the road, as I stand there alone.

** Hi guys! Would you be interested in some imagines being in Billies point of view? Don't forget to vote 💛**