Break From Tour Pt. 4

"Seriously, I've never seen this much traffic in a school parking lot!" Billie mutters impatiently as we try to find a parking spot.

I put my hand on her inner thigh in attempts to cool her road rage. I scan the parking lot and point to one near the side walk. She zooms towards it, putting her car in park.

She puts her hands on mine before looking over at me, "What do we have first?"

"Cinema," I say blankly. I was really into creating movies, I'm the top producer in my school. Several of my movies had gotten into festivals.

Her eyes light up with excitement, "Ohhh aren't you supposed to be shooting the action scene today?"

I smile and nod my head, "Common, don't want to be late."

With that we both get out of the car as I sling my book bag over my shoulder. Billies bag was of course designer, and full of binders and papers. She was so excited to explore something new. I was receiving several stares from everyone around us. Of course I expected it I mean, just look at Billies car. And once they look at her car... they start to look at her.

"Billie!" I heard someone scream from the hallways as I held her hand in mine. About 5 girls surrounded us, all of them trying to get Billies attention.

She smiles and hugs all of them, "Hello!"

"What are you doing here??" One of them asks.

The others were filming the entire thing. I kind of stood back and let Billie do her thing. She was always so good with her fans.

After explaining the situation as to why she was here, considering everyone had seen the video from her concert where she said she was leaving tour, she came back over to me and fully embraced me in a hug. Everyone around us was giving us extremely confused looks, many were taking pictures as we made our way to class.

I wasn't used to all of this attention and honestly, it was kind of freaking me out. Me and Billies relationship was public now, and although it feels amazing to say it, I'm also kind of worried. The bell wasn't going to ring for another 5 minutes so me and Billie sat in the court yard together as I tried to catch her up on some of the material.

"I think I really like it here, it's so pretty," she says excitedly.

I smile and kiss her on the lips, "I'm glad that you're happy babe, I guess I'm more nervous than you!"

She frowns, "I don't know, pre-cal sounds scary."

I pull her onto my lap, "Ugh, don't worry everyone bullshits their way through that class anyways."

She wraps her arms around my waist and leans her head into my chest.

I look up to see a lot of people starring in awe... maybe I could get used to this.

I smirk and pull her chin up, kissing her very plumped lips, "I love you."

She smiles, "I love you too."

The bell rang, and everyone started to go their own way. Me and Billie stand up, taking each other's hand as we make our way to class. I could tell she was nervous from the way she wouldn't take her eyes off the ground.

I rub her hand as we both step into the Cinema class. I sigh, leading her over to my computer as I pull up the script to look at the scene we would be shooting today.

*****

"Action!" I yell as the camera starts rolling.

We have about 20 minutes left of class, and I really wanted to get this scene done. Billie sits excitedly next to me, in the directors assistant chair. Kelly let her borrow it, because.. well.. it's Billie Eilish.

Josh jumps over the trash can and pulls out his swords we had made the other day from tin foil and plastic. It looked really realistic. He starts to fight Mark, they get heated into the fight as Josh stabs Mark in his pretend blood bag. The blood oozes onto the ground and Josh stands over him, smiling.