Is She Fucking Serious? (pt.2)

I tried to ignore the incident that happened in the back before I went out again, but I just couldn't get it off of my mind. Who the hell does she think she is? I've literally never even heard of her damn name, let alone seen her on the polls... at all. I tried to focus on the middle aged man before me. I knew he had a big bank, just by the looks of his shoes. You never look just at the suit or by the drink he buys, but by the shoes he wears. I learned that from Billie. I turned my body upside down on the poll and allowed my legs to arch as my body turned sideways into a "c" form. The guy nodded his head in approval and threw a couple of hundred dollars on my playing field. Nice. Looks like tonight is going to be a big win.

          After satisfying him, I got down and shoved the rest of the cash into my heels. I have wedged heels with clear arches in them that I can shove my money in. It's quite convenient and easy so other people won't steal my money. As I walked past, I could feel people sticking twenties in the hems of my costume and squeezing my body as I walked past them. I gave them flirty smirks and shakes in response. It's all about your stage presence here, not about if you actually approve of what happens. After all, if I can slam a hundred dollars just from walking in between people, it doesn't really affect me as much as it did before.

          I went over to one of my other friend's table and sat down. She wasn't as known as me, but still very beautiful. She was at a table full of younger girls, and it seemed like she needed some help. "Minnie baby! Who are all of these lovely ladies you have here?" I ask in a playful voice. I sit next to a shy girl who wore glasses that were covered up by her curly bangs. She was cute. She also seemed quite flustered that I decided to sit next to her instead of her other friends that surrounded her. "Oh these girls? They just flew in from Arizona. They wanted to get a taste of the Eilish Angels," she tells me in a giggly tone. I smirk and stand up, sitting between the girl with glasses and her friend who seems way more confident. This definitely wasn't her first show. "What do you say Minnie? Want to give these girls a little bit of a show?" I ask.

          Minnie nods and comes over to me, sitting in my lap. We were directly in the middle of the girls, which made things ten times better. Minnie wrapped her legs around me, kicking her heels off before she did so. She ran her hands down my body, slowly peeling off any clothing she could while kissing my skin. I throw my head back with pleasure as I look to my left and right, making eye contact with the girls who watch us. She starts to kiss my lips as I wrap my arms around her picking her up and setting her down on the table in front of the girls. They squeal with excitement as they all sit back in awe at our beauty. I could tell that some of the girls had already stuck twenties and even fifties in between me and Minnie's outfits.

          I start to play with her skin, not exactly doing anything too crazy. I was seducing them without even touching them as their mouths start to water. Minnie gets up and crawls over to two of the girls, slowly touching their faces. I get up on the table and curl my body over to the other two girls. I could tell the girl with the glasses was terrified, so I wasn't planning on doing too much to her. "Play with her," her friend said. Damn it. I don't want to scare her. I still put my game face on, crawling over to her. I sit in her lap and immediately whisper in her ear as I play with her hair, "It's okay. You can tell me when it gets too much for you." She nods her head and relaxes a bit as she puts her hands on my thighs. Sometimes that's all people need.

          Suddenly, I feel someone's arms wrap around me and gently pull my body away from the girl, but not completely off of her. "Sorry girls, I'm going to need my baby girl now," says Billie. I sigh and shake my head but smile. I look back at the girl and kiss her before getting off of her. Billie immediately takes my hand and puts her arm around my shoulder. What the hell? "So are you the owner of this place?" one of the girls asks. She nods, "Hell yea. I see you guys got a taste of my girl too." "You two are together?" asks the girl with glasses. I smile and start to shake my head but Billie cuts me off, "Oh yea, for quite some time now. She's truly a diamond dozen. Well, I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. Have a great night." With that, Billie drags me to the back room without saying another word.

          Once we get to our normal spot, she dims the lights, kicks off her shoes and motions for me to come and lay down with her. So I do. I don't understand what happened. She is never like this. "Are you okay Bil?" I ask her. She sighs and sits up, "I'm always okay. Just a new rule from now on. No more dancing with girls." I sit straight up, "What? What the hell, why?" She groans with frustration and stands up, walking over to the table to grab a drink as she says, "Because you are my property and I don't want any other girls thinking that they can take you from me." I frown and cross my legs in front of me, slouching a bit. I've grown quite comfortable with her despite the fact of her being my boss, "But isn't that my job to be slutty around everyone? And wouldn't guys think the same thing?"

          She takes a long sip of her drink before saying, "I don't know. You're right. Maybe I should have you stop stripping in general and just be here for me." I stand up, "Uhm, that's not fair Billie." She waves her hand at me, "It's business babe. I own you, so it's simple. You do what I want, when I want you to do it." I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Fuck that. There's no way I'm giving up dancing. Is this how it starts off? You take me off of the polls completely and trap me until I'm unknown and poor again?" She sets down her drink and throws her hands in the air, "What are you even talking about? You act like I wouldn't pay you to dance for me! Wouldn't you want to be the pretty model that no one can touch but the owner of the club??" I walk over to her and point my finger in her direction, "Lilly told me that you take girls and make them your own until you grow tired of them. Then they become a nobody again. Is that what this is? Am I becoming too boring for you??"

          She seemed to be taken aback by that name. "Lilly? She still works here?" she asks in awe. I scoff, "Yea she does. And no one notices her because you fucking trashed her-" "Hold on I didn't trash anyone! It's simple, she just wasn't dancing enough for my liking. I'm surprised they still kept her here." she says with a hint of anger to her voice. I'll admit, she's sexy when she's angry. But she's also being a complete ass right now and I can barely even think straight myself. "You what? You're such an ass Billie. I can't believe you," I stand up and start to gather my things. "Where the hell are you going? Baby, you don't even know the whole story," she says, grabbing my arm. I yank it away, receiving a very surprised expression from her. She stands up and immediately grabs me by the throat, throwing me on the bed.

          I gasped as fear shivered through my body. She climbs on top of me, never breaking eye contact. My body grew numb, I couldn't move. She brings her face close to mind,  slowly bringing her hand back up to my neck and lightly squeezing. I part my lips as I try to say something but I just couldn't. She slowly leans down and kisses me softly. Despite my anger towards her, I kiss her back. I actually couldn't help it. Her lips lingered on mine for a few seconds as I felt her breath on mine. "I needed at least a kiss before you left, lovely," she whispers. She kisses me once more before getting up and leaving the room. I slowly sit up and exhale. Shit.