Billieeilish sent you a video (pt.1) NEW

It's about 10pm right now and of course I can't fucking sleep. I scroll through Instagram, hoping my body will wind down for the day. I suddenly get a dm notification.

Billieeilish sent you a video... I frown and immediately click onto the little airplane and see that damn straight Billie sent me a video. I got up and grabbed my headphones before clicking on the videos to listen. There she appeared in her red room, she looked sad. Why was she sad?

"Hi, I know this shit seems... fucking crazy but my petty ass can't even fucking tell anyone how I feel so I decided to choose a random fan account to talk to.. I might regret it later since you all love to screen record everything I do.."

Her voice was shaky, I could tell she was really upset about something. It broke my heart into pieces. My emotions were completely conflicted because of this, for one Billie chose me over everyone else? Over the popular fan accounts and shit?

"I don't even know what I'm supposed to say really. I've been so good lately there just seems to be this hole in my chest and it hurts so badly. My sexuality is confusing, my hair color is confusing, I want a tattoo, I miss my fucking spider, Finneas has been an ass lately which is surprising and I just don't feel myself and I don't know what to do. I can't trust my friends and I feel distant from my friends and it just fucking sucks ahh.. fuck me. Fuck this-"

With that the video clicked off and offered me a replay button.

I replayed the video and truly listened to her words before pulling up my keypad and typing, "first Bil, u don't have to worry about me telling anyone. Fuck that shit, I get feeling lost like u have no one to turn to it's okay. We all get lost, we all feel distant from everyone. I know it's gotta be hard and all, and I'm sorry you feel this way mama. I can't really tell you what to do or how to feel, but what I can tell you is that I love you. You're family loves you, you're fans love you. We all want the best for you angel. Don't forget it."

I hesitated before clicking send. My heart was beating out of my chest I was going completely bonkers. I understand that she chose a random account but for some reason it felt like she was drawn to me and the amount of honor I felt was crazy. I wasn't expecting her to open it or anything but to my surprise she did. Quite quickly might I add.

Bil: 🥺 you're so sweet. I'm sorry you had to see that shit...

Me: Seriously don't stress it. I'm always here for whatever Bil that's what I signed up for. I love you to my core

Bil: Can we just call? I know it seems crazy and shit I'm just so upset and conflicted.

Me: Whatever you need Bil. U can ft me off a private number if you don't trust me with your actually number or just video call from insta

Bil: Give me your number

And so I did. I scrambled to throw my hair up or throw on a hoodie. Something. I looked like a huge ass mess right now. I got an incoming call from an actual number and I was suprised. She trusts me with that shit? I answered to reveal her in her red room. She was quiet, curled up.

She looked over and me and laughed, "Blue lights? Fire."

I laugh, "Yea thanks. They help a lot with my anxiety."

She sighs, "Am I crazy for doing this shit? Probably."

"Hey stop, it's okay. I mean it's a little fucking crazy for me but that's okay. I'll be fine, I'll have my fit in private later," I say.

She looks at me and laughs loudly. I couldn't help but giggle. She's so cute. She gets up and goes into her bathroom, setting me down on her sink as she lets her hood down.

I gasp, "Fucking lavender!!"

She nods, pulling it down from a bun to brush it, "I've had it for a couple days now. Wasn't sure when to tell the fans."

It took everything in me to not take a screenshot. Not for my page, just for me to stare at. It was stunning on her.

"How did you get your hair to go from black to fucking lavender so quickly?" I ask.

She sighs and starts to part her hair down the middle, "It was a slow process. I guess I've been gone for a long fucking time huh?"

I never realized how long she has been gone. A good month and a half? Since we've seen new content from her? She has been very distant. I remember her going on live in her red room a couple times but how were we supposed to tell the difference in hair color?

"Where the hell you been Bil?" I ask.

She shakes her head as she grabs her tooth brush, "I've been here. No where else, no one has really been fucking with me lately and it sucks."

I prop my chin on my knee, "I know it's gotta suck. Have you been with Finneas a lot lately? I know u mentioned the fact that you've been distant but, I can't imagine you guys not fixing whatever it is that's wrong."

She shakes her head, she's been brushing her teeth while I talk. She spits out some tooth paste before starting to talk, "I don't know what's going on really. He moved into the new house with Claudia and it's just been shit since then."

I sigh, "This whole taking a break from your thing has really sucked for you, huh?"

She sighs and nods, setting down her tooth brush and hugging her body. I could tell by her facial features, she hasn't been doing too well.

"I just wish I could get away from here," she says slowly.

"You know," I say slowly.

My heart started to beat so fast, was I really fixing to mention this? "It's beautiful here, and sunny. Come here."

She stays hugging herself for a minute, in deep thought. "I don't know you," she says.

She smiles and comes closer to the camera as she whispers, "You could kidnap me for all I know."

She giggles and I laugh back, "I'm going to kidnap you, damn you already found out."

She shakes her head and brings her phone back into her room again, "I don't know, it sounds fire. Not like anyone would notice that I'm gone."

I stay smiling at the phone, "I have a pretty badass apartment, and studio here. It's a perfect home for you."

She laughs, "You write?"

I nod, "A little, no where nears as good as you though."

She nods her head, "Maybe. I'll probably do it and end up telling you the night before if I'm being honest. I'm so indecisive."

I sigh, "I understand, shit is just so wack lately with college and everything. I'm one broke bitch."

She laughs, "I'm definitely not a broke bitch, but it's fire that you're going to college. What's your major?"

We continued to talk for hours that night. She grew very tired and made me swear not to hang up if she fell asleep. She didn't like sleeping alone. After a few hours though, she curled up with one of her pillows, the camera propped up so I could see her, sound asleep. She was so precious. I didn't want to try and mention her speaking about her sexuality just yet. I wanted her to speak about it on her own. I'm pretty sure most people knew even though she swore up and down she wasn't bi.. or gay.. I'm not sure which she is. Soon after, I drifted off to sleep as well.

New mini series? 💛