Let's find out NEW (Pt.1)

"Maybe she just got sick?" one of the fans from meet and greet murmur from beside me.

I roll my eyes; I knew this bitch wasn't sick. She was just playing ninja an hour ago with Finneas and Zoe according to her Instagram story. I'm sure she's just running late.

I look over towards the area she was supposed to come out of and then towards the long line behind me. I really had to pee, and if she was going to be late-

I step out of line and make my way into the hallway, quickly walking towards the bathrooms. I don't think it will be so bad to be last in line anyways... low key more time with her, right?

"Ah shit!" a girl yells as she bumps into me.

I look up, "Hey! Watch where you're-"

I stopped mid sentence as Billie looks up at me, giggling, "Shit sorry, I'm late for meet and greet-"

Her hair laid playfully around her face and strands stuck to her neck as her space buns held up most of her hair. She had on grey sweatpants and a green tie-dyed shirt.

I shook my head, "Of fucking course this is my luck."

She looks down at my badge, picking it up off my shirt, "You're from meet and greet? Shit, I'm sorry."

I shake my head, "Go it's okay! I love you to death but I really have to fucking pee-"

She laughs, nodding her head, "I'll see you in a second then?"

I nod my head as she makes her way down the hallway and into the room. I didn't notice Zoe was with her until she tapped me on the shoulder, "I can wait for you, it's not like they come to see me anyways."

I frown "Zoe! We all love you too bitch, it' okay! I'll be fine."

She widens her eyes and shakes her head at me, "No like I really just don't want to go to meet and greet right now."

I stare at her, a half smile on my face, "Uh, am I missing something here?"

She shakes her head, "I'll tell you when we are on our way back."

I roll my eyes before entering the bathroom. Just as I am washing my hands, I inspected my facial features in the mirror. My long red hair was lightly curled and lazily pulled back as most of the strands were pulled out to frame my face. I definitely looked good, I was just missing my glasses from my bag.

I pulled them out and put them on, setting them on the brim of my nose. They were green with flames framing the top half. I'm pretty sure Billie did a photo shoot with similar glasses about a week ago. It was so crazy, only because I had these glasses before the release of the photo shoot.

I walked out of the bathroom to have Zoe wrap her arm around mine as we walked down to the meet and greet room. Why is she all up on me??

"So why aren't you wanting to go?" I ask.

She groans, "Because someone who is overly obsessed with me is in line today and I needed a cover up."

I frown, "Cover up?"

She nods, looking at my badge before taking it off and replacing it with a backstage pass, "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

My eyes widen, "Zoe! I can't do that-"

She puckers her bottom lip, "Please? I'll let you come back and hang out with me during the concert I just need-"

I shake my head, grabbing her hand, "You don't have to owe me anything babe, Ill help you."

She smiles at me, "Thank you. Let's go."

Me and Zoe head into the room, hand in hand as I immediately spot the person who was head over heels for her. They didn't even pay any mind to Billie as I walked into the room with her.