Greys Anatomy (pt.6)

Its officially been about two hours since Billie arrived at my house. I cant stress this enough whenever I say she is the most beautiful person I have ever layed eyes on. The way she moves, breathes, smiles, it just puts my stomach into knots. She seemed a little uneasy, and I wasnt sure what was going on. Of course I wasnt going to press the issue; thats just not how things work with her.

"How does it feel down here?" I ask.

We were both currently in my studio, laying in my white bean bags that were on the floor.

She takes a deep breathe in before saying, "The air is extremely thick, not going to lie."

I laugh, "You'll get used to it. I know it can be hard these first few days, but I can help you through it."

She pouts her lower lip before reaching out to take my hand. I slowly extended it and entertwined our fingers. My heart was going a million miles a minute, was this actually happening? We messed around a little bit with my instruments before deciding we wanted to go out for dinner. She kept on her black joggers but put on a white flowy crop top.

I gave her a side look while putting on mascara in my mirror, "That is a very bold outfit for you."

She comes over and sits on my bed, "You think it doesnt look good? I knew I should have just kept on my hooide-"

I shake my head and walk over to her, making her stand up, "You loot hot Bil, dont stress it."

I had my hand on her waist, touching her exposed skin. She slowly lifted her head to look at me, her eyes darting from my lips to my eyes. I could have swore I forgot how to breathe in that moment as she pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks for the compliment but now I'm not sure I would want anyone else seeing my stomach," she whispers.

Her face was inches away from mine as she slowly tugs down her shirt.

The eye contact never broke as I slowly nodded my head in agreement, too taken aback to say much, "N-no I don't think I would want anyone else to see that either..."

She smirks and leans closer to my face, her lips almost touching mine as she whispers, "Okay, I guess I can change then."

She parts her lips, her tongue moving around impatiently on the outskirts of her lips before she pushes away from me, taking off her shirt to reveal her back. She grabs her hoodie, still leaving me completely limp where I stood before. Holly shit this girl.

She slips her hoodie back on and turns around to face me. A playful smile dances across her face as she skips over to me and wraps her arms around my waist, "Can we go yet mamas?"

I shake my head and hug her back as I say, "Yes, lets go."

****

BILLIES POV:

I should have just done it. She was so close, and I could definitely tell she was into me. I had her speechless, standing there waiting for me like a lost puppy. I cant believe I froze... I never freeze up. We are currently in this unpopular dinner, sitting across from each other. She's checking her phone for her new patients charts, and I couldn't help but stare at her. The way her nose crinkles up whenever a difficult procedure was done to a child, or the way she smiles at their ages. I could tell she was extremely passionate with her work. She's very addicting, like a drug I cant seem to shake.

"Billie?" I shake my head and see her waving her hand in front of my face, a bit of concern written on it as she says, "Are you okay? Was your food good?"

I give her a warm smile and nod, "Yes its good, sorry I got caught up in thinking."

She takes a sip of her lemonade and nods her head, "Something on your mind you need to talk about?"

I hesitate before shaking my head, "Not exactly, maybe later. I was just thinking about how fucking beautiful you are."

She starts to choke on her food and immediately starts to blush, "Oh my gosh Billie, you're so wrong."

I smiled, taking another bite of my food, "Shut the hell up, you know you're beautiful."

She giggles and shakes her head, "Stop being so soft."

I put my hand over my heart and throw my hoodie on top of my head, "I'll never be soft." We both stare at each other before laughing. Me? Soft? Never.

After about another hour in the restaurant, we decided to leave and head home for the night. Wouldn't want to be out too late. After getting home, y/n insists on watching Greys Anatomy with me.

"Come on! Its such a good show and I know you'll find it interesting because you enjoy my crazy ass work stories," she wines.

I'm currently changing into something more comfy for the night. She has a guest bedroom that I'm perfectly capable of using but... I'd rather sleep with her.

I roll my eyes and turn around, "Fine but you've got to start watching the office was well." She sighs but nods in agreement, motioning for me to join her on her bed.

"This is the famous Meredith Grey? She seems kind of dumb for being a great surgeon," I tease.

Y/n shoves my shoulder, "Its her literal first day Billie! This is exactly how I felt on my first day."

I laugh and nudged her as I said, "So you looked just as dumb on you're first day?"

She gasps and throws one of her mini pillows at me. I give her a sly grin and jump on top of her, holding her wrists down with one hand as I whisper into her ear, "So we throwing shit now?"

She seemed so taken aback by my sudden movements, it was really entertaining. This is exactly what I've been wanting to do to her.

"Fuck Billie don't do this to me right now," she whispers.

I knew she wanted the complete opposite, I could see it in her eyes. "Do what?" I ask, gently speaking to her in her ear.

I nibble on her earlobe, and let my lips run down her neck as I say, "This?"

I could hear her gasping quietly, "Yes that."

I let out a dry laugh, dragging my lips up her neck again until they were centimeters away from hers.

I look her in the eyes, darting between them and her lips as I say, "Okay."

I immediately let go of her and jump off of her. I could see her still breathing heavily. I lied back with a playful smirk on my face. She knew she was already wanting more, and I had barely even begun. I stopped for a second, almost panicking. Is this what I wanted? It would only be proving Finneas right and everyone in the world knew how mad he would be If he found out- You know what? No. Fuck him. I'm tired of not being able to be comfortable in my own skin because my damn brother doesn't know how to bend the rules just a little.

I look over to y/n and find her staring back at me. She was still laying down but had her body angled towards me. Her body figure glowed in the dim lighting from the television as that damn show continued to play. She looked at me with longing eyes, asking me to make the move again. The question was, did I want to make the move again? I shook my head and darted over to her, crashing my lips against hers. I cradled her face in my hands as I thought to myself, Yes. I really really did want to make this move again.