The Arrival (pt.5)

Billie's POV:

What the hell this plane ride is boring as fuck. I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I tried to sit lower in my first class seat. I forgot that no one else besides y/n has seen my hair. She just makes me forget about all of my pain and worries so easily. She's so addicting, its scary. I just want to chain myself to her and throw away the key, in fear of loosing the one thing that helps me the most at the moment. I sigh and turn up the volume to my headphones as I listen to the playlist she made me.

I was extremely nervous to talk to her. I decided Finneas was right, I needed to tell her the truth about what was going on and why I all of a sudden went so private. I know the fans know something is wrong, because usually I'm more active but I just don't think they will be able to look at me the same way once they find out. Of course once it gets out that Que is officially behind bars, its over for me. They will start researching and digging for answers. They'll find out what happened and hate me forever.

After about another very boring two hours, the flight attendant comes over the intercom and says we are landing. I look over to my body guard and give him a weak smile; I appreciate him flying out with me. He is going to drive me and y/n to her apartment then fly back and be with my mom. I insisted on not having one with me the entire time I was there. I just wanted to feel normal for once.

"You sure you don't want me staying with you? I can rent a hotel, itll be like im not even there," He says with a smile.

I shake my head, "My mom will need you at home im sure. Her guy went on vacation and it makes me nervous for her to be home with no protection."

The flight attendant motions for me and him to stand and gather our things before they let everyone else off the plane. he simply nods his head in agreement as he takes my bags. I pull my hoodie over my head as I try to cover up my air, I know the paps are going to go crazy over something new from me.

I send a text to y/n saying, "I'm in my black hoodie and white joggers with the blohsh on the side. Where do you want me to meet you?"

I slide my phone back into my pocket and walk off of the plane with my security guard. We walk down the  ramp and into the lobby and I start to get nervous. What if she doesn't like me?

"Where are we going to meet her Billie?" My security guard asks as he puts on his shades.

Paps start to slowly come out of corners, snapping pictures. I pull out my phone to check for messages and see that she texted me back,

"I'm by the coffee stand! I'm in my blue scrubs."

I look up to see the coffee stand a little bit away. I motion for my body guard to follow me as we quickly weave in and out of people as I pray to not get stopped by anyone. The closer we got, the more nauseous I felt. After scanning the outskirts of the coffee stand, I saw her. She was tiny as hell, and that says a lot coming from me.

She had her long black hair pulled up in a messy bun on the top of her head, her round glasses sat on the bridge of her nose. She had a golden hooped ring on her nose as well. She stood there with her arms crossed and her hip poking out to one side. I couldn't help but smile, she was so beautiful. I stopped a few feet in front of her and hugged myself, smiling. She kept scanning everyone who was rushing by, not realizing I was so close to her. I let out a small laugh, making her jerk her head up. She looked over to me and we locked eyes. I felt my entire body erupt with warmth as she ran towards me, tackling me into a hug. I hugged her back, wrapping my arms around her very small body as she buries her face in my chest.

"Oh my gosh Billie its really you, I cant believe it," She says.

I was completely speechless, I couldn't form words. I was trying not to cry in the middle of the airport, it would have been a hell of a story for the paps. Wait... the paps.

"Mama we have to get out of here, everyone is taking pictures of us," I whisper into her ear.

She pulls away from me and nods her head, taking me by the hand and pulling me into the crowd of people. We weave in and out of all kinds of people, before finally making it to her car. I jump into the passenger seat, my guard sitting in the back.

She gets into the drivers seat and starts the car, "Wow! That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be."

I giggled, "You really know how to ditch them, huh?"

She smiled and blushed a little as we headed out onto the highway.

We made small talk the whole way home, it was kind of awkward with my guard there. There was nothing against him at all, he is really nice and I trust him with a lot, it just seemed different. There was something in the air that I couldn't put my finger on. Once we arrived a her house, we all unloaded my things and set them down in her house.

"This is where I leave you Bil, be safe kiddo. Remember, I'm only one call away okay?" my guard ruffles my hair before leaving the house with his bag in hand. 

"Is he just going to take the bus or something...?" She asks.

I turn around to see her awkwardly standing in her living room with her keys still in her hand. I was struggling to find the right words to say to her. She just looked so beautiful, so real.. She laughed and set down her keys, walking over to me.

She rubs my shoulders and looks me in the eyes, "You okay Bil?" I nod my head and pull her into a hug letting my arms rest at the curve on her lower back. Sexual tension... that's definitely what I was feeling right about now.

---More to come soon---