𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 || 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

As I was putting on my gear, I walked out of the locker room and Mako was waiting for me outside the door

"Damn, took you long enough." He grumbled.

"It's cause I'm prettier than you." I smiled.

He scoffed and I giggled to myself.

We walked to the rest area that led to the arena and heard the noises form the crowd grow louder and louder.

As I was walking to my locker, I saw Bolin talking to a girl while leaning over the railing.

I instantly rolled my eyes while I opened my locker to grab my helmet and gloves.

"Again? It's the third time he's done this." I whispered to Mako.

"I know."

He looked behind him, "Psst. Bolin." He gestured for his brother to come in our direction.

"Didn't we tell you to stop bringing annoying fangirls back here? Tell her to find another seat." I whispered to him.

"Oh come on, guys! Look, I kind of already promised she could stay but-"

"No buts, Bolin. Get her out of here before I do." Mako hissed.

"Whoa, hey. We could be a bit nicer than that. But seriously, Bo. No offense, but if she's as crazy as the last one..." I whispered to him.

"I've got a good feeling about her! There's something special, I know it!"

He looks back at her and I do too. She's kinda cute.

"Hey, come here! I want you to meet my brother and sister." He started to walk back toward the girl and brings her over to where we were standing.

I started to tie the gloves around my wrists as Bolin introduced us to her.

"This is Mako. And Y/N." He smiled.

I looked at her bright blues eyes and tried my best to fake a smile.

"Mako? Wow, I heard you play on the radio. And Y/N, you too! You're both amazing players!"

"Hi. Come on, Bolin. We're up." I said blankly, giving the girl a small wave.

It's more than Mako did. He didn't even share the girl a single glance and just walked right past her as if she didn't exist.