𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜

☠︎︎ ₊˚

☠︎︎ ₊˚. ೃ

ugh, what happened? i feel like shit. oh wait, i remember now. tarrlok bloodbent all of us.

damn, my body hasn't ached like this since my first pro-bending match.

i should probably get up now.

I forced my eyes open and I slowly began to stand up. Everyone else around me was still knocked out.

I assumed I should wake up Beifong first so I staggered over to her body.

My legs felt wobbly and I couldn't stay standing for longer than ten second before falling to my knees right next to Beifong's head.

I gently shook her shoulders in attempt to wake her. "Come on, Beifong. Get up. We need to find Tarrlok." I muttered.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her surroundings.

"Shit. How long were we out?" She said groggily as she sat up slowly.

I looked over to the open front doors and saw the sun had lowered. It must have only been an hour or so.

"About an hour maybe. We need to go find Tarrlok. If we find him, we'll end up finding Korra too." I told her, standing up again.

She nodded agreeing and I helped her stand up before going to wake everyone else up too.

Beifong just slapped the hell out of Tenzin and he shot up from his slumber like a zombie.

I shook Bolin awake and he yawned as if he had taken a long-ass nap at home.

"Man, that was a refreshing nap. But I had the weirdest dream that Tarrlok was an evil bloodbender and he kidnapped Korra." He said.

Mako and Asami and fully woken up too and we're holding on to each other, making sure they were okay.

"Bolin, that really happened." Asami said blankly.

"Yeah and he knocked us the hell out, so get up." I used his shoulder to help myself up and he got this shocked look on his face.

"Are you serious? Where is he? Is here right now? I'll kill him." He said rapidly.

"Calm down." I chuckled.

"He must be long gone by now. I'll alert the whole force to start searching for him." The chief said.

Him and the council members walked out of the hall and the rest of us grouped together.