𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

✯ ✯ ✯

I woke up the next morning to the sound of yelling, which I found surprising because of how huge this place is

You can't even hear a pen drop down the hallway.

I frustratedly got out of bed and fixed my hair before leaving the room because it's a mess no one can unsee.

I was only wearing a tank top and shorts, so I grabbed a jacket and pull it over myself before going to see who was yelling so loud in this big ass house.

I walked down the hallway until the yelling got louder and I turned the corner to see the door to Hiroshi's study open.

Oh.. I think I have a pretty good idea of who's yelling.

I stepped in and and saw everyone standing around Hiroshi's desk and Asami standing with her dad behind the said desk.

"Morning, guys. Is everything alright?" I dragged awkwardly. I gave a small wave as everyone turned to look at me.

"No, everything is not fine." Asami stomped toward me and stopped right in front of me.

"Korra said you were a part of all this, please don't tell me that's true." She asked, towering over me.

"Part of what?" I asked, slightly leaning back.

I then looked around and remembered the events from last night. I backed up from Asami a big and looked her in the eye.

"Ohh... I'm not a part of anything. More like I overheard saying something that had me concerned.." I winced.

"So so you really think my dad could be working for those Equalists?" She asked angrily.

I paused and looked at Hiroshi sitting at his desk. And then my eyes darted to Korra.

"I don't know what to think, honestly.  I don't think he's a part of anything bad but an explanation of what he said wouldn't hurt.."

She scoffed and walked away from me. I looked over at Korra and she gave that face that said "are you stupid or are you stupid?"

I don't know who's she's looking at like that because she's the one who dragged me into this mess in the first place.

Mako stepped away from Korra's side and walked toward me.

"I need to talk to you." He said sternly. He took my wrist and dragged me out of the room. He closed the door behind us.

"Aya.. Mako. Get off!" I snatched my wrist away and he turned around. We ended up in a separate hallway, away from the study.