𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 || 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚊

。・:*:・゚☆ 

"Bye, guys

"Bye, guys. Thanks for letting me stay over. I hope I wasn't a bother." I said, giving Pema and the rest of her family a hug.

"You're never a bother, Y/N. Come back any time you want." Pema smiled.

I smiled gratefully and gave the kids their hugs. Once I said goodbye to everyone, Korra walked with me down the dock and to the ferry.

"Is there gonna be any practice this weekend?" Korra asked me.

"Oh. Right. Probably not." I said, reminding myself that were dropping out of the tournament.

"Why'd you say it like that?" Korra chuckled.

"It's nothing. Just some money issues the boys and I have to work through. Nothing serious." I assured her.

I was about to walk onto the ferry before I get Korra's hand tug at mine back. I looked at her.

"Hey, come on. You can tell me." Korra ushered sweetly.

I couldn't resist. "'Kay, fine. Mako and I haven't earned enough money for the championship pot. So, we decided to drop out." I explained disappointingly.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" She gently rubbed her thumb on my hand.

"I um- no, it's okay. We can always participate next year." I assured her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure. Besides, you don't need to be worried about that. You've already got your hands full with Avatar training." I told her.

"Yeah I know. I wish I could help out." She then looked over at the family standing at the end of the dock.

I smiled. "It's okay, Korra." I lifted myself to kiss her cheek, leaving her face feeling hot.

"I'll see you around. Bye." I said quietly. She smiled sheepishly and waved at me. I walked on to the ferry and waved to the family one more time before I went back home.

Arriving in Republic City, I remembered it's Monday and that I had work in the afternoon. I checked the clock on the side of a building and saw that I had two hours before I had to be at Narook's.

I quickly made my way to the arena where Mako and Bolin were sleeping in. Keep in mind, it's two o'clock in the afternoon.

These guys have probably sleeping for almost half a day.

I walk quietly past them to my room to change into my uniform.

Leaving my room, I heard Bolin stir in his sleep.

I looked over at the couch and saw him sprawled out all over the couch and drool coming from his mouth.

Poor guy hasn't slept well since he was kidnapped. Last good nights sleep he got was the night he came home and collapsed on the couch.