𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 || 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚊

☾☾☾

For the next two days, every time we try to practice, Korra will be in the gym and pretend I'm not even there

She'll immediately try to talk to Mako or Bolin and completely ignore me.

Last night, I tried to get her to talk to me, but she she couldn't bother to give me the time of day.

I wake up the next morning to chattering through the thin walls of my room.

I hear the voices of the two brothers and someone else, whose voice who was a little too familiar.

Korra.

I groan as I kick off my blanket and felt my whole left arm ring in pain as I try to lift myself up.

I winced loudly in pain, scaring Pabu awake.

It's been getting worse since the last match.

"I'm sorry, Pabu. Poor baby. Go back to sleep." I softly pat his head as he curls back into a ball and I pull up the blanket over him.

I don't care what Bolin says. Pabu is and always will be my baby.

I open the door and walk into the kitchen to drink some water.

"Oh, she's awake. Y/N.." Mako says.

I pick up a glass and pour some water from faucet.

I take a sip and turn around to see Korra nervously sitting on the couch with Bolin.

"What's she doing here?" I whispered sourly at to Mako.

"Hey, don't be like that. She wants to help."

"Then why has she ignored me for two days?" I grumbled, taking a sip of water.

He ignores that.

"Look, we talked and she said we can take you to see Master Katara at Air Temple Island. She'll meet us there, so we'll be there for about three to four days. She's gonna do something about your shoulder and these flashbacks you've been having."

"What? I thought I said no doctors, Mako! Why don't you listen?" I slammed the cup down on the counter.

"Master Katara isn't a doctor. She's a healer." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You really wanna correct me right now, smart-ass?" I snapped.

"I just need to make sure you're okay cause, no offense, you've been saying you're fine for the past two years and I don't believe you. These nightmares are not going away, no matter what we try."

I scoffed, annoyed about the fact that he is right.

"We're going to Air Temple Island and that's final." He stated before turning around.