𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛

‧͙⁺˚*・༓ ♥

After collecting our things from the mansion the next day, we went to the docks on the bay where a ship was waiting for us

The people on the ship were air acolytes and one of them greeted us kindly.

"Good morning. We were sent by Avatar Korra to help you with your luggage. You're all Mako, Bolin, Y/N, and Asami Sato, correct?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for helping us." Mako told him.

"We really appreciate it." I said, walking behind Mako.

We all our bags in a room in the shop after boarding and ended up helping Asami with the rest of her luggage.

"Do you really need all of this stuff, sweetie?" Mako asked her as he helped the one of the acolytes with loading luggage onto the ship.

"Yes. You never know when you need to change clothes for an emergency." She told him.

"What kind of emergency?" I chuckled.

"Surprise party? Unexpected birthday? Or if I get my clothes stained, then I'll have an emergency outfit to change into." She explained.

I chuckled while lifting the last suitcase and loading it onto the ship.

"Finally. Let's get going." Bolin said, getting from his seat, never even lifting a finger to help us.

I scoffed at him. I walked to the head of the ship where there was a mini seating area with a front view of the bay.

There were two beach chairs and a small table in between them. Asami was seated on one and stared out onto the bag as the ship started to move.

"Hey. Mind if I sit with you?" I asked quietly.

She turned to look at me and nodded. I sat in the seat next to her and she didn't say anything much after that.

"How are you holding up?" I asked. She let out a deep sigh and looked at me.

"Not horrible but I'm not great either." She answered.

"I just can't stop thinking about my dad. And what I'm supposed to do now. I can't just live on the island forever, you know?" She said.

"I know it's a lot. But you're not alone. You have friends that can help you through all this. I know it looks tough right now but you're tougher."