𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚝𝚙𝚞𝚜-𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Why would Korra just up and leave like that?

Maybe bringing up my ex wasn't a good idea.

But why would she be bothered by something like that?

Unless..

snap, snap

"Aiya!" I groan and hold my ear. Mako snapped his fingers in my ear to grab my attention.

"Focus. We're up next. Get your gear ready" he scolded.

"Okay! Damn, you could have just told me that." I mumbled, going over to my locker.

I grumpily tie on my gloves and grab my helmet before looking out to the arena.

I wonder if she came to watch us play tonight.

Probably not. She seemed really bothered with me.

The match ends with the Platypus-Bears winning. Looks like we're up next against them.

They're pretty good but I think we'll manage.

There's a few minutes before the next match and a sudden pool of nervousness starts to form in the pit of my stomach.

I clutch my stomach and sit on the bench.

just take a deep breath. it'll be over soon. just do your best.

I take a few deep breaths and look at Bolin and Mako, who look like they have full confidence in this next match.

"Okay. Come on. It's time." Mako says, walking onto the platform.

Bolin and I smile at each other while we put our helmets on.

As the platform starts to move, that familiar feeling of adrenaline from the crowds cheering starts rushing through my veins.

We walk to the middle of the ring and I stand across from the water bender on the opposite team.

We immediately get into position and seconds pass before the iconic bell rings.

DING

I waste no time to send streaks flying to the water bender.

He sends some back before he reaches Zone Two and the buzzer sounds.

I slowly start to feel better as the match goes on.