𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚡 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

✰₊˚.༄

We ride on Naga far away from the park and to a bus stop

"I think we're safe here." Korra says before we all get off of Naga.

Pabu climbs onto my shoulder and the three of us sit on the bench. I looked at Mako and watched him pull out a few of the fliers that man was handing out at the park.

"Why'd you grab those?" I asked him.

"Maybe they give some clues as to what the 'revelation' is. We just have to look closely. Here, take these."

He hands me two of his fliers and I look at both of them closely.

I read in between the lines, tried looking for certain details but nothing came up.

"I don't get it. Why wouldn't they just print the location on the paper?" Korra asks while frustrated examining a paper.

"Obviously because they don't want just anyone walking into their big 'revelation.' Whatever the hell that is." Mako said.

I held on up to the sun and noticed something on the back. I turn it over and it's a line and a dot.

That's weird. Maybe its just a stain. I tried scratching at it but it didn't come off. It was printed on the paper.

I took the second paper in my hand and turned it around and saw that the lines on both the papers connected.

Ohh, it's a big map..

I noticed that they went off the page and I tried to make out what it was but it didn't make complete sense.

if these two match, then the others have to match as well...

Luckily, Mako picked up more than a few. I looked on the floor and see a bunch of fliers sprawled out all over the ground.

I crouched down and started scrambling the papers around, looking for ones that match the two papers.

I found two more and put the four pages all together.

"Mako, look." I put the map on the ground and showed him.

"It's a map showing where the revelation is gonna be." I told him.

He took the pages and walked over to the map on the bus stop. He held it up, trying to look for the location on the map on the side of the bus stop.