𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 || 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚝

⚠️slight flash warning ⚠️
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

⚠️slight flash warning ⚠️ ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

Narrator's POV:

The arena is filled with screams of terror.  These are the supposed consequences that came with letting the arena stay open

People trampling over each other in attempts to escape and armed guards, including Chief Beifong and Tenzin, being electrocuted by Equalists.

Amon has already taken Tahno's bending and threw him and his team into the water.

The equalist who already electrocuted the Ferrets is now tying them up against the pillar.

Amon walked over to the microphone that the terrified announcer dropped before running away and his chilling voice spoke into it.

"I believe I have your attention now benders of Republic City. Once again the Wolf-Bats are your pro-bending champions. It's ironic how you all praise and congratulate a team of bullies when you threaten and abuse your fellow non-bending citizens. Whish is also what the Wolf-Bats did to their opposing team tonight.."

While Amon was giving his creepily written monologue, Korra was running through the arena trying to get to the locker rooms to find
Y/N and her brothers.

Her first concern was the girl.

and then to worry about what Amon wants.

Korra burst into the locker room and looked down at the pool. Her first thought was to jump but the pool was too far away for her to do so.

But with waterbending, she figured she'd be able to jump and still be safe.

Just as she was about to, she heard glass shattering and looked up to see the dome being shattered by metal cables.

She could make out an airship that connect to the metal cables and watched them fly down toward Amon.

In a hurry, she jumped into the water and found the Ferrets currently being tied to a pillar under the troughs the lied under the ring by a Chi-blocker.

She was able to keep her element of surprise and sneak up behind him, sending him into the water and away from her.

Korra successfully drove him away and rushed to untie the group from the pillar.

As Korra undid the ropes, slowly and steadily, the three siblings woke up.

Y/N's POV:

I felt my body loosen up and my eyes begin to flutter open.

I hear tiny quiet ringing in one ear and a familiar creepy voice being spoken from overhead.