𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚗 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

✧ ✧ ✧

The night of the semi finals had finally arrived

The night of the semi finals had finally arrived. The night of the quarterfinals was horrible.

Bolin was somewhere in the city, and I was ignoring Mako to the best of my ability.

I didn't stay at home too long though. I wanted to go out to find Bolin, so as soon as I got ready in the morning, I left the arena to go look for him.

I've also been ignoring Korra. I'm just not in the mood to talk to her after what she did.

I'll maybe see her later tonight an days something but it depends on how I feel.

The first place I thought to look was Narook's because that was Bolin's favorite place to eat noodles.

It was still pretty early and only Blossom was working.

"Hi, Blossom. Have you seen Bolin come through here?" I said as I walked in.

She simply pointed to a table in the dining room and I looked to see Bolin with his head down and a bunch of dirty bowls stacked up on top of each other next to him.

"Thanks." I muttered. She nodded and I went to see if Bolin was alive.

Oh wait no... yeah he's just crying. He's good.

I place a hand on his shoulder and watch as he looks up.

He looks horrible. Dark circles under his eyes, tear marks going down his face, and mucus slowly coming from his nose.

Not showing how repulsed I was from his appearance, I let a small smile show on my face.

"Hey, Bo. Have you been here all night?"

"No.. I got here an hour ago.." He begins to start sobbing again, resting his head in his arms.

"Bo, you're a mess. And we have the semifinals tonight. Let's get you home, come on." I said, trying to lift him up off the chair.

There's no use, he's like glued to the chair.

"Just leave me here to die.." He sobbed.

"Okay, now you're just being dramatic. Come on, I can't lift you up out of here so just bear... with me." I tried pulling his arm and he would not budge!

"Bolin, just get up."

"I don't want to leave if it means I have to face my brother betrayer!" He sobbed.