𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

♤♤♤

TW: mentions of blood, violence, and     su!c!de

~Mako's POV~

"Mako?" Korra spoke up. "Yeah? Did you need something? More tea? A snack?" I answered immediately.

"No, just sit down and stop pestering me for a minute." She sighed.

We were in her room and I was cleaning something for her. Nothing much, just wiping down her night table.

"Oh. Alright, sure." I sit down next to her on her bed.

"What's up?" I asked. "Okay, I appreciate you looking after me since I got back but please, loosen the reigns a little?"

"Wha- I haven't been that overbearing, have I?"

"You've been doing almost everything for me since last night! The only thing I'm able to do for myself is get dressed and shower." She laughed.

I couldn't say anything to that. "But that's not that thing I'm worried about the most. When was the last time you hung out with your girlfriend?" She asked me.

I made myself cringe at the fact that I had to think about the question.

"I think- maybe a few days before you went missing? I don't know, so much has been happening, it's a little hard to keep track.." I sighed.

"Well, you should.. make time. To talk to her and stuff." She said slowly.

She is right. I should start to make time for Asami but now really is not the best time.

Especially since she was right about me having feelings for Korra.

"I would but.. Maybe another time. With all this craziness happening in the city, we couldn't go out if we wanted to." I sighed.

"Mako, all things considered, it's not gonna be the right time for a while." She chuckled.

"That's fair. So, what did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I don't know, I've never been in a relationship before. Try asking her to drink coffee somewhere on the island. Like the meditation pavilion. The view from up there is beautiful." She suggested.

"I can do that. Just- maybe not right now cause she's kind of angry with me." I winced.

She looked at me, very confused. "So then make up?"