𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚛

꧁☁︎︎꧂

I woke up when the sun from the window shined on my face

There weren't any clocks in the cell, so I couldn't tell the precise time but I knew it was early in the morning.

As I swung my legs over the side of the bench and my hand flew to my neck as I felt a sharp pain there.

I figured it was because of how I slept because no one can sleep on a metal bench and not have neck problems.

I looked over and saw Asami just lying down and staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh hey, you're finally awake." She yawned.

"Were you up all night?" I asked her.

"Mhm. Couldn't sleep. I know I'm pretty spoiled for saying this but I just can't sleep unless I have a blanket and a pillow." She said, getting up.

"Nah, anyone would say the same as you." I told her.

I laid back down on the bench when someone slid two trays under the opening of the door.

It looked disgusting. It was a pile of weird beige mush, stale bread, and a cup of water.

"Is that supposed to be food?" Asami asked, looking repulsed by the food in front of her.

"Even I never had to eat shit like this." I scoffed.
I just drank the water before lying back down on the bench.

I sat next to her on her bed and we talked.

"I need to ask you something." She says. I pull my legs up and cross them.

"Sure, what?"

"It's okay if you don't know, but.. is there something between Korra and Mako? Maybe before he met me? I feel like he has feelings for her but I can't be sure." She says.

Ohh FUCK ME

"Oh.. well." I winced.

She looks at me. I sighed out. "There is. I wasn't gonna say anything unless you asked."

"What? Did they date before?" She asked.

"No, but they do like each other. They kissed a little while ago. The night of the tournament, it's why we were all mad at them." I told her, witha. soft tone as to not upset her more than this news is going to.