Chapter 34- Over-Drive

Chapter 34

Over-Drive

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

"... Get Sherria...!"

"... O...oh no..."

"... H...ora...! Hold... On...!"

"... She's... B...urning... U...p..."

"... We... Ave to... St...op the... B...eed... ing...!"

"... ay awake...!"

"... W...at... appened...?!"

"... ora... Pl...ease..."

"... is aw...ful..."

"... old... On... H...ora..."

... I...

... I can't... Hear... Them...

... W... What...?

... I... I can't...... I... feel...... N... No...

... E...everything is... On... On fire.. I...

... It... It hurts... I'm...

... I'm... Burning alive...n...no...

.:+:.

The Eclipse Gate shattered

A blaze of burning flame ignited the night sky as Natsu got propelled forward by the Fire Dragon Atlas Flame- sending the pinkette crashing headfirst into the Future Rogue. Natsu's fist swung down hard and heavy against the man's jaw, the hit never disconnecting again until they- along with the heavily battered form of the Dragon Motherglare- were meteored into that Gate through Time that had carried through so much destruction. The metal groaned, crumbling and snapping under the ball of flame and force surrounding both Dragon Slayers and Dragon as they rammed into it, the whole structure giving way under the brutality of that one, final, and utterly determined hit made by Natsu. And a hit backed by the fury and force of the Flame Dragon turned uncle to the Salamander.

Natsu stumbled slightly, panting and out of breath as he got back to his feet after the impact, while Motherglare and the Other Rogue stayed down, spent and unable to even try to get back up again. The Gate was crumbled, broken, in pieces- and with it gone now, all those it had brought through the paths of Time...?

For a second time that night Time began to step backwards, though at a snails pace compared to that one minute rewind that had changed the course of nearly all the lives of those fighting in that city. Gold began to glow off every Dragon, and nearly every destroyed building, road, and whatever else scattered about the city- and around the Other Rogue too, who puffed slightly, beaten and bloody, with Natsu standing above him and looking more so damaged. But still, he had won... Not that it felt much like a win right then though.

"Oi." Natsu grumbled lowly, his eyes locking with the Other Rogue below him, steady. "The Rogue I know isn't gonna turn into you, I don't care what you said. There's no way he's gonna change into you... And what you were saying about Frosch getting killed, that ain't gonna happen either. Hora will never let any of the things you said happen- she's still alive in this future, and in this Rogue's- so your future doesn't exist anymore." Natsu growled quietly, and the Other Rogue blinked, lips curling in a grimace as he huffed and looked away, his eyes finding the night sky and not the pinkette.