Chapter 19- Similar Hearts

Chapter 19

Similar Hearts

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

"You cannot be cold."

Hora blinked, her head titling back at the sound of Doranbolt's voice as he appeared behind her, looking tense and eyes narrowed. He gestured toward the coat she had put on, her hands still in the pockets as she turned toward him slightly and away from the edge of the roof Natsu had just jumped off.

"What's with the jacket?" He asked lowly,

".... It's not gonna go over well if people see someone from SaberTooth out looking for two Fairy Tail Wizards." Hora replied lowly, his eyes narrowed slightly, looking tense still.

As is what the jacket was for- the hood would hide her face if she needed it, but she put it on more for the fact that it would cover the SaberTooth Guild Emblem on her shoulder- that was very much visible with the shirt she had on.

".... I take it you don't want anyone to know you have friends here in Fairy Tail?" He grumbled,

"Nope."

He grimaced, his eyes flitting away from her and toward the ground. "... you're insane... you're not like how I imagined anyone from SaberTooth to be." Hora sighed slightly,

"Yeah, well I'm not exactly you're normal SaberTooth member, either." She replied lowly, quirking an eyebrow. "... I am curious though, you're not snapping my head off for telling Salamander I was gonna go look for Wendy and Carla. I know you were listening in." He stiffened slightly, seeming to bite the inside of his cheek. "You keep getting tense, when Fairy Tail gets mentioned... so, I take it you know them? Or at least know Wendy and Carla?"

He went rigid, his eyes snapping up toward her and sweatdropping heavily. "W-What do you mean..?!" She blinked once,

"It's the way you're reacting." She murmured, "You stayed far enough away Natsu wouldn't smell you, but close enough to hear what was going on. And now you're hesitating about going back to Era, even though the deal was I only get to talk to Fairy Tail, nothing else after that." He hissed, his eyes narrowing at the floor as his shoulders hunched a little. ".... you're clearly tense about being near them, so what happened between you and them?"

".... tch.... it's..... bad." He grumbled, Hora's head titled. ".... Seven Years ago.... I infiltrated their Guild as a spy.... I was there on Tenrou, with Wendy..... and I left all of Fairy Tail on the island, when Acnologia.... and the Council......" Hora's eyes widened slightly,

".... ok, yeah. That's pretty bad." She said, he flinched at how blunt she was about it. "But you shouldn't be all fidgety about it, I kinda get the feeling they really won't hold it against you."

"... you don't know that." He mumbled, she sighed.

"Well, whatever- I'm going to look for Wendy and Carla, you coming?" She asked simply, he blinked. "You wanna find her, right? You must care at least a little, or you wouldn't still be standing there."

"... why do you want to find them?" He asked lowly, "Natsu didn't have to ask, you offered."

"Wendy's a kid, isn't she?" Hora murmured, her voice dropping slightly, a little softer. He blinked at it, eyes flashing in question. She let out a deep sigh, her eyes falling closed. "... plus, I'm too nice a person for my own good.... so you coming or what?" She mumbled, her eyes falling on the city.