Chapter 21- Possession..?!

Chapter 21

Possession...?!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

"He..."

"... he's come to challenge the Master...?!"

Sting shuddered slightly, his eyes wide and his breath shaking as he sucked it in.

That look...

Rogue hissed, his poker-face destroyed and tense.

.... he's full of rage.....

They stood shoulder to shoulder, their eyes locked on the man blazing with fire, his face dark, easily throwing away the people who came at him- his very presence making people halt, their bodies stiff, terrified.

.... he's on the warpath..!

But why...!?

"Where is he?! Where is the Bastard you call 'Master'?!" Natsu raged,

"You wanna take on the Master..?!"

"What are you, stupid..?!"

"Hold on...ain't he from Fairy Tail...?!"

"What does a little Fairy want with me?"

Sting and Rogue stiffened, their eyes snapping from Natsu toward Master Jiemma as he stalked through the crowd, eyes locked on the pinkette who bared his fangs at him.

"So you're the asshole who picks on his Guild, huh?" Natsu hissed, "What you did, hurting the people you're supposed to look after.... tch... how dare you call yourself a Guild Master?!"

"What is he....?" Rufus mumbled,

"... tch.... is he talking about Yukino...?" Orga grumbled lowly,

"You don't have any right to lead these people! You'll kick someone out for losing one stupid battle?! Hurt them if they do anything you don't like?!" Natsu snarled, "How dare you?!?!"

"Did you really come to challenge me?" Jiemma growled lowly, "What a stupid decision."

"I came here to teach you a lesson about what happens when you hurt the people you're supposed to care for! So you'd better listen the hell up!" Natsu snapped,

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about." Jiemma growled, "It seems to me you've come her trying to impose your own moral code, what right do you have to dictate how I run my Guild, or the people in it, hmm?"

"What right do you have to lay a hand on anyone here?!" Natsu hissed, "You've got all these people who follow you, but I can't see why- you're clearly just a rotten bastard who doesn't deserve an ounce of their loyalty or their time!!"

The Guild as a whole seemed to stiffen at the words, their eyes narrowing and looking incredibly uneasy- trying so very hard not to react, not to show that the words- they hit home, hard.

"Why would anyone follow a bastard who hurts them, or their friends?!"

"Enough of your prattling, fairy. Dobengal- take care of this insect." Jiemma barked lowly, the Guild swallowing as Dobengal stepped forward,

"Yes Master,"

"What are you, scared?!" Natsu snapped,

"Not at all, I'm the Master of this Guild and I'm not going to waste my time on a flea like you. You aren't worth my time, at all." Jiemma grumbled, Natsu jaw clenched harder.