Chapter 1- Helping Secrets

Chapter 1

Helping Secrets

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

Lets talk a bit about Slayer Magic, shall we?

Slayer Magic is as old and as timeless as the world itself is. Its existed as long as there have been ancient beings, as long as there has been life and evil and darkness that needed stopping. There are Dragon Slayers- those given the power and the means to fell those age-old beasts that once held dominion over the world. The true purpose of the Dragon Slayers has faded with the centuries, and is nearly all but unknown what came to pass that created Dragon Slayers in the first place.... But did you know there are also God Slayers?

Now that's a bit of information not very well known among the common people. God Slayers have been lost longer than the Dragon Slayers have, because they're reason for existence has fallen into nothing..... The evil and the turmoil they were created to combat have been missing and gone for centuries now, so they too faded to nothing. The first appearance of a God Slayer in centuries passed, was on that Island Fairy Tail has, Tenrou wasn't it?

Oh yes, it was Zancrow; the Flame God Slayer. It happened almost seven years ago now.... That record of the past isn't all together lost yet, I still hold on to it.

And now, there's another God Slayer in Fiore. Two beings in possession of a Magic and skill lost for so long.... First Zancrow, and now a young girl in the Lamia Scale Guild..... Sherria.... And then there is another, who bears the mark of a Tigers head.....

Three Slayers to show up out of the blue.... That's a sure sign something huge is coming. Slayers have been said to be the warnings of a great evil, as it is their existence to combat darkness. If suddenly there is a Slayer in the world, you can most assuredly assume they live and breath to combat with something cold, and dark, and dangerous.