Chapter 24- Spiraling

Chapter 24

Spiraling

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

.:+:.

.... Something.... Something is wrong

"... Mm... Morning Atia...!" Lector and Frosch mewed drowsily, half asleep still as they floated up behind her into the Box set for their Guild. The Colosseum itself was filling up fast as the day started up, and Hora had been there since early that morning- getting there long before anyone else in SaberTooth had gotten there.... She hadn't slept at all for this damn dreadful, foreboding, bad feeling...

She'd had to get up and leave the Inn altogether, she couldn't sit there alone anymore and she couldn't be around them either- if they realized how worked up and tense she was right now? And without knowing why entirely?

They don't need that, not right now.... They are all already worked up enough

"You got up early today, huh?" Lector asked, breaking off halfway to yawn as she turned toward them a bit, and nodded. The early morning sunlight glittered off the large, massive sphere of water set above the ground in the center of the Colosseum- no doubt for the first Event of the day.

"Yeah, I walked around a bit and just decided to head here straight away." she murmured softly, her eyes trailing from the Exceeds and over toward the two Dragon Slayers that came in behind them. "Did you guys sleep alright?" She asked lightly, steering the subject away from herself while also casually checking to see if they were as tense as she was.... They were Dragon Slayers after all, right? They usually had some internal sense of things not being quite right, but the nods and small smiles she got back made it clear she was the only one feeling.... This.

"Yep." Sting hummed, his hands falling on his hips and stopping in front of her as his head tilted- smiling still. "Hey, that ice last night helped, huh? That bruise has faded along with the swelling~" he smirked, leaning in a little to get a better look at said bruise on her cheek- Hora nodded a bit, smiling just faintly.

"Yeah, I suppose you do have some good ideas sometimes." she replied without skipping a beat. He sweatdropped a bit but didn't get worked up, he simply sighed and shook his head a little as Lector and Frosch chuckled beside him.

"That's a lot of water." Lector mumbled,his head tilting passed Hora and eyes locking to the sphere full up with enough water it would have likely turned the arena floor into a lake.

".... it'd take a lot of Magic to hold up something that heavy.." Rogue mumbled nearly all to himself, Hora agreed- because again.... who the hell runs the Games?! And makes all the stuff that goes into them?!

"Gooooooooood Morning everyone! And welcome to the Fourth Day of the Grand Magic Games! Thank you for sticking with us, we will be starting shortly!"

Hora glanced up slightly at the sound of the Announcer's voice suddenly ringing out around the Colosseum, sending the four of them into silence as they listened in.

"I'm sure you're all wondering what we have in store for today! That contraption you see before you is part of our first event of the day, it's called; Naval~!"

Well that seems a bit on the nose...

"Let me rundown the rules for you really quickly! Each Guild will send out one member of their team to participate! The stakes are as follows, each member will do their best to stay within the confines of the water while the other Teams try to knock them out! Points will be awarded based on what place you are knocked out from, so first person out gets the least points and so forth! Once there are only two people left, a five minute Timer will start! To have any hopes of Second Place, you must stay in the water for the whole of the five minutes- or automatically get kicked into last place! Teams! Please send out your participants!"