Chapter 11- Caged

Chapter 11
Caged

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Magic I create, and my own original Ideas

.:+:.

'You almost lost it just then... You let your anger get the better of you. That's very dangerous, and reckless.... especially around these people.'

Damn it know, quit patronizing me, asshole.

'.... Watch yourself. Anger at me will do nothing but make it worse.'

I'm more pissed off at these assholes.... First a trap and now they try this bullshit?

'... Channel that anger. Focus. It will take some time, but you can unbind yourself.'

...Tch... Yeah, from these people.... But even then I'm not free.

'.... Its a waiting game. Be patient.'

I hate waiting games.

'I am so painfully aware... '

.:+:.

Natsu grumbled slightly, his eyes fluttering open to dim, blue-grey light and a stone roof overhead. The floor was cold underneath him and the scent of must and stone and moisture hit his nose immediately- along with something sharper, something like..... Sour blood. And death.

He jumped up in an instant, his heart racing and mind whirling as he tried to come to terms with where they were- remembering instantly they had been caught in some Magic Trap before he fell asleep against his will.

"Lucy?! Happy?!" He snapped, his eyes darting about the space and landing instantly on Lucy's blonde hair from where she was laying, sprawled slightly across the stone floor and fast asleep. Happy was laid out not far from her, mumbling in his sleep about food and fish as Natsu jumped up, eyes glinting in slight panic and on his feet in seconds.

He nearly tripped, the clink of metal sounding slightly, his eyes darting downward to see the thick, metal cuffs around his wrists, the surface etched in by runes of which he hadn't any clue how to read.

His eyes snapped forward again though, moving quickly up beside Lucy as his hand fell lightly on her shoulder.

"Oi! Lucy!" He snapped quickly, shaking her slightly as she let out a low grumble, her gaze blinking open drowsily as she glanced up at him slowly

"...huh.. ? Natsu....?" She mumbled,

"Hey, you OK?" He asked quickly, she seemed a bit unsure of the question for a few seconds, before nodding slightly.

"...yeah, I think so." She replied softly, Natsu nodded once before turning his head to look at Happy.

"Oi! Happy! Wake up!" The pinkette snapped, Happy grumbled, rolling over and looking dazed.

"...huh...? What's going on...?" Happy asked slowly, trying to focus on their surrounding's as best he could. "..... Didn't we... Get sucked into some... Kinda Magic...?"

"... That's right.." Lucy murmured, her focus and her thoughts clearing up from sleeping quickly. She sat up, looking around the stone walls and floors uncertainly, her eyes immediately landing on the metal bars ahead of them, keeping them locked in a cage. She sweatdropped, her eyes falling to those metal cuffs with the strange markings that were clamped tightly around her wrists- just as they were for Happy and Natsu alike.