Chapter 9- Can Fire Put Out Fire?

Chapter 9
Can Fire Put Out Fire?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Magic I create, and my own original Ideas

.:+:.

... Seriously... Even out in the middle of nowhere I run into Fairy Tail...?! How unlikely is that..?!

Hora stiffened slightly, her heart jumping a little as she took a step back, panic rising as she averted her eyes from the pinkette, who looked thoroughly surprised after she said his name out of nowhere. Her fist opened to let go of the North Wind Mage, as he hit the floor with a thump and a pained groan, Hora pulled her sleeves down and pointedly placed her foot down on the man's arm so he wouldn't be going anywhere. She felt her heart racing as uneasiness fell over her slightly,

I was about to murder someone... I almost murdered someone and these three would have seen it if I hadn't been snapped back to reality like that.

"Woah, wait- you know who I am?!" Natsu exclaimed, looking excited as he jumped down into the crater with her, Hora faced him, her expression a little tense as she held on to her arms in front of her, begging the flames to quell more and more, though his voice had done that already, like a sudden wave of water in her very being.

... H... How did his voice do that...?

"Ah..." Hora stammered, lost for words for a moment as her uncertainty and discomfort rose at how quickly he closed the distance between the both of them. Seriously, how could he not even look bothered by what she had been about to do? He blinked, head tilted in question at her as she stared.

"What's up?" He asked easily, she sweatdropped a little more.

Damn it get a handle on yourself, idiot!

"N-nothing..." She stammered, hooking her arms behind her back as she worked to pull her sleeves down more, almost fussing. "And ah, yes. I have heard of you... From before some of Fairy Tail went missing." She answered quickly.

"Really?" He grinned, "I thought nobody remembered us."

It'd be hard not to... Since so many Slayers were lost... She banished the thought, and simply nodded slightly

"... You were pretty popular... Salamander..." She mumbled,

"Hehe, I guess we did used to get up to a lot of trouble, huh?" He chuckled,

"And for it the Magic Council wasn't a fan, and we always ended up forfeiting our job money just to pay damages... " Hora's eyes snapped sideways when she heard the blonde sigh the words, looking exasperated at the memory.

"Natsu's the one who always went about destroying whole towns." The Exceed chuckled, "You usually overdo it, Natsu. Though I guess maybe you just can't control yourself, such a shame!"

"Hey!" Natsu snapped, looking a little offended.

"Yeah, but this time the whole place was on fire and it wasn't Natsu's fault for once." The cat went on, Hora stiffened, her eyes falling.

"Ow!" The cat yelped, following the swift smack the blonde landed on his head. "What was that for, Lucy?!"

"Seriously, could you be any more rude?!" She replied in an angry whisper.

The whole town... I hadn't even noticed it, all my attention was on fighting. I didn't care how out of control I was...

'... That much rage is a dangerous thing, especially in you.'