Chapter 1

*play the song above when mentioned to, it'll contribute to the feeling/emotion (optional)

Song: First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes

♗♗♗

The roads were bustling, cars swooshing by could be heard along side with people chattering as the passed the sidewalks. Y/N could be seen walking through the amounts of people, feeling a little nervous and out of place as the walked through the crowds.

She'd rarely travel alone in the Muggle world, Harry or her parents or her friends were always there to accompany her, making her feel less awkward as she tried to fit in. Well, why is she there in the first place?

The bushy-haired girl had asked her to wait at the Underground for their date, Y/N was tempted to just travel by Floo but was reminded that..well, there was no fireplace she could transport to in the Underground nor would she fancy the risk of being seen by a Muggle and risked getting expelled, so with that being said she decided to go old fashioned and find her way there herself.

Lucky for her the Underground station that Hermione appointed wasn't that far off, it was only 3 stops from the station nearest to her home. She'd traveled by the Underground once or twice before in her life so she sort of knew what she had to do but Hermione being Hermione had sent her a long letter guiding her every step of the way.

Y/N wouldn't complain though, even if she hate to admit it, that piece of parchment saved her loads of time and loads of unwanted attention. She seemed proud of herself as she was now patiently seated in the tube, waiting to arrive at Hampstead station.

She observed her surroundings trying to take in as much Muggle technology as she could, she was surprised to see people having some sort of buds stuffed into their ears most of the time, they seemed to enjoy whatever that was but the Ravenclaw didn't seem to understand, what's fun having your ears stuffed with two small white buds?

A ding sounded as the tube came to a stop causing her to snap out of her thoughts, "Hampstead Station." it announced. The Ravenclaw's face lit up as she stood up and walked out of the tube, setting foot into the station as she whipped out her phone from her pocket.

📱Hermione Granger📱

Y/N Y/L/N
Hello, Angel, I'm at the
Hampstead station you
asked for. You here yet?

Hermione Granger
Look up.

Y/N eyebrows furrowed together as she stared at the text. Slowly lifting her head up, instantly forming a wide grin as she watched the bushy-haired girl in the distance waving at her.

The Ravenclaw wasted no time as she bolted towards the girl and instantly wrapped her arms around her waist, instinctively the bushy-haired girl's wrapped around her neck as her face nuzzled into the slightly taller girl's neck.