Chapter 21

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

Madam Pomfrey had released Y/N, though she hated that her shoulder had a big bandage hovering on top of it.

Her face was still filled with ash from the task, she was heading back to her common room when she was stopped by a slap on her back.

"Knew you wouldn't die, Y/N." Fred gushed as he was now walking beside the Ravenclaw, she noticed that he held a short gaze with the bandage on her shoulder before glancing back at her with a wide grin, "Lose an arm..."

"A leg." George appeared at the girl's other side, also holding a wide smirk. "But pack it up altogether?" Fred continued as he shared a knowing glance with George.

"Never." they grinned, earning a playful roll of eyes from the Ravenclaw, "Gee, thanks guys." she responded sarcastically, earning herself another slap at the back from Fred, "Anytime, Y/N/N."

She let out a snicker before turning back to face the front, her head tilting to the side slightly, "Have any of you seen the others?" she questioned curiously to which the twins nodded knowingly at, "They're at your common room." Fred told.

"All of them." George continued to which Y/N nodded at. "McGonagall's got your egg up there, everyone's excited to see you, and well, you open the egg." Fred stated as the Ravenclaw scoffed playfully, "Sure they are."

George held a offended look as they ascended the Ravenclaw tower, "Don't believe us?" he gasped, earning another scoff from the Ravenclaw with a shake of her head 'no'.

Fred as well held an offended but playful look as his smirk widened, "Go see for yourself then."

The Ravenclaw eyed them skeptically before rolling her eyes and turning to the wooden door, knocking the eagle knocker and answering the riddle.

As she swung the door open, immediately cheers roared within the common room while she stood there stunned. The twins were right, everybody was here, even some people who she swore had sent her dirty looks from the beginning.

"See, told you." George countered knowingly, earning a bored glare from the Ravenclaw, though it soon faltered as she turned back to the cheering crowd. Suddenly, everybody seemed to support her, she wasn;'t going to lie, it was weird.

Though, she was snapped out of her thoughts by Seamus who was holding her golden egg in her arms, gesturing it towards her, "C'mon Y/N. What'd you say?"

Y/N's gaze flickered between the boy and her egg before she let out a breathless snicker along with a nod, "Sure." she responded as she took the golden egg in her arms and took a seat on the blue colored sofa.

Everybody was cheering loudly as all eyes were now on Y/N, she fiddled around with the egg slightly, trying to find the opening. Once she found it her face lit up as the cheers began to die down, everybody watched with anticipation.