Chapter 18

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

After the meetup with Hagrid, Y/N's face had practically lose all it's color. She tried to kept her composure as she walked through the corridors though, in her mind she was anything but composed.

The scene of the dragons breathing fire, the rage they had, the size of them had definitely petrified her. She thought to herself, she might just die from fear before the first task had started.

Her feet however, had managed to bring her to the front of her common room's door, knocking the eagle knocker and answering the riddle before she went in.

Her group of friends were already there waiting for her including Harry, Hermione and to her surprise Ron. Though, the Ravenclaw could tell by his expression that he was dragged here by the other two Gryffindors.

The group heard the opening and shutting of the door as they all wheeled around, noticing the girl's petrified state as Y/N stood at the doorway frozen, "Dragons." was the only word she was able to get out of her tongue, earning a spread of quizzical glances from the group.

"What?" Harry asked curiously as the Ravenclaw approached the sofas that they were seated at, "The first task, Dragons."

Instantly, stunned expressions spreaded on all of their faces except for the red-haired boy, "Wait, you're saying Hagrid brought you to see the Dragons?" Caleb questioned, earning a dazed nod from the Ravenclaw.

"There were four, one for each champion." she murmured lowly, the feelings of butterflies filled her stomach, though not in a good way.

"Hagrid helped you? Isn't that um..against the rules?" Hermione asked questioningly with her eyebrows furrowing together to which the Ravenclaw shrugged at, "Madame Maxime and Karkaroff was there too, me and Hagrid saw them."

"That means so does Fleur and Krum." Harry stated, earning a knowing nod from the Ravenclaw, though it soon faltered as her eyes widened, a realization had hit her, " Cedric doesn't know, I'll need to tell him-"

"Yeah, he needs to know. Besides his the real Hogwarts Champion." Ron retorted, earning a scolding glare from Lizzy though he didn't realise as he kept his gaze towards the Ravenclaw.

Y/N scoffed, why are so many people pushing her buttons these days she thought to herself as she angrily stomped up to her two feet, "You've got no place to talk, Weasley."

"Yeah, and why's that? Can't handle the truth?" he countered back, earning another scoff from the Ravenclaw as she turned back to the red-haired boy, her eyes narrowed immensely.

"Truth? Sure let's talk about the truth." she growled, "You foul git,you knew about the Dragons as the first task and didn't bother to tell me? Because of what? You're jealousy of thinking the attention is actually fun?"

"You'll manage all fine by yourself, don't need information from a 'foul git' like me." he told nonchalantly as the Ravenclaw rolled her eyes unbelievably, "Whatever I'm done with your bullshit."