Chapter 6

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

The sounds of pots clanging against each other and aggressive chopping awoken Y/N as she fluttered her eyes open. Instantly, being met with the smell of bacon sausages causing her stomach to grumble as she quickly swung her legs off the bed.

She stood up and stretched as she glanced over her shoulder, her eyebrows started to furrow together as she noticed the two beds were now empty and neatly done.

Just then, a few voices sounded from downstairs, "Dear, would you mind preparing some toast?" a woman's voice questioned, Y/N immediately recognized it as Mrs Weasley's. She could hear sounds of oil sizzling from downstairs causing her stomach to grumble once more.

The smell of bacon and eggs certainly wasn't helping as the Ravenclaw bolted towards the bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth, eager to quickly head down and enjoy Mrs Weasley's cooking.

After that, she zoomed down the stairs and found herself in front of a already prepped dining table, all of the plates already and a few bacon and sausages on them with fried egg, some of them already had toast while some of them didn't.

the Ravenclaw felt her mouth water as she eyed the delicious breakfast in front of her, "Ah! Y/N, Morning, dear. I hope you had a good sleep last night, I've made everybody breakfast." Molly beamed as the Ravenclaw shifted her gaze to the woman and smiled in return, "Morning, Mrs Weasley. This breakfast looks delicious."

Molly chuckled softly as she motioned to the sink to wash her hands, "It's nothing, dear. Especially with the help of your friends, you all are too kind." she praised as Hermione motioned to the table with a plate of toast in her hands, she walked around the table placing pieces of toast onto the plates that didn't have it.

the Ravenclaw smile widened as she approached the bushy-haired girl and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Morning, angel." she whispered softly as Hermione turned to face the girl, "Morning, love."

Mrs Weasley turned around and took off her apron as she glanced to the two girls and smiled, "Would you mind calling you're friends? They're back at the garden. I'll call Fred and George they're upstairs probably making more of those fake wands sticks agai-"

"It's alright, I'll get Fred and George, you've already done a lot for us, Mrs Weasley." the Ravenclaw suggested sincerely as Molly sent her an appreciative smile and patted her on the shoulder, "You're too nice."

"It's the least, I could do." The Ravenclaw beamed as Molly chuckled and nodded. The Ravenclaw turned to the bushy-haired girl and tilted her head slightly, "Could you go get the others?"

Hermione smiled and nodded as she flickered her gaze between Molly and her girlfriend, "Sure, I needed to go get Crookshanks anyways." she beamed as the Ravenclaw nodded and turned to Molly, "We'll go get them now, it'll take a minute."