Chapter 35

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

The Ravenclaw slowly picked herself up and off the ground, the Cup no longer in her hands as it had flew to the side from the impact. Groaning as she finally steadied herself, taking in her surroundings.

"It's a Portkey." Cedric told perplexedly, though the Ravenclaw felt anything but perplexed, she noticed in the distance there was a hill, on it sat a large manor. This place was all too familiar, suddenly it clicked.

"I've been here." she murmured to herself in shock, "Cedric, I've been here...in a dream." she told more loudly this time as Cedric studied the Ravenclaw curiously.

Suddenly a hiss sounded from several yards away, causing the two to wheel towards the sound, noticing a large stone cauldron sputtering in the distance. Curiously, Cedric gingerly approached the Cauldron.

As the memories of the dream started flooding in the Ravenclaw's brain, she glanced over to the headstone beside her, her eyes widening in horror, backing away in fear.

Engraved on top of the Headstone: Tom Riddle.

"Cedric." she called out sternly, "Get back to the Cup. Now" she instructed gravely as Cedric turned away from the Cauldron, his eyebrows furrowing together in puzzlement, "What are you talking-"

"Now..!" Y/N screamed as a sudden burning stinging sensation came forth from her lower abdomen, exactly where her scar was marked, causing her to drop on her knees as she clutched tightly onto her scar.

Cedric dashed towards the Ravenclaw concerningly, "Y/N! What is it!" he questioned, though the Ravenclaw only groaned in pain as she lifted her gaze towards the tombstone.

A figure appeared, slumped-shouldered, it was clutching onto something in its arms that looked like an oily bundle as it began to approach them from the tombstones.

"Get back to the cup!" Y/N yelled, though Cedric hadn't made a move, "I'm not leaving you!"

The figure began to emerge from the mist, the Ravenclaw clutching onto her scar tightly than ever as she glanced over to the figure, it was all clear now, he was Wormtail. The Ravenclaw watched as the bundle in his arms began to stir.

"Kill the spare." an icy voice instructed, though before the Ravenclaw could react, "Avada Kedavra!"

A flash of green light bleached through the graveyard, as it bursted towards Cedric and sent him off to the ground, the wand in his hand tumbling aside from his grip.

"Cedric!" the Ravenclaw cried out as she quickly crawled to his side, she reached out to touch his wand and watched as it crumbled like ash over her fingers. "No..no..no." she croaked to herself as she tried to shake Cedric up, but no reaction as he pupils dilated slowly, motionless....dead.