Chapter 16

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

Loud stomping could be heard nearing the Slytherin's common room, Y/N who was still fuming with anger had not muttered a single word to Harry, nor has the raven-haired boy said a word as he trailed behind the Ravenclaw.

Abruptly she came to a halt, causing the raven-haired boy to stare puzzledly at the girl before noticing her gaze was glued intently to something in the far distance, he followed the line of gaze, the feeling of confusion was no longer there.

Pansy.

The Ravenclaw's jaw clenched impossibly tighter together , watching the Slytherin girl laughing innocently with her friends, Blaise and Daphne. Oh, the Ravenclaw couldn't wait to rip taht smile out of her.

Just then, Pansy seemed to notice the Ravenclaw, though she didn't held a feared look as she approached the Ravenclaw with a wide smirk, "Hello, Y/L/N, Potter. What brings you here?"

Harry noticed the girl's cheeks were flamed with anger, her fist so tightly clenched together that her nails were digging into the palms of her hands, he knew the girl would snap soon.

He quickly placed his hand on her shoulder, giving her a signal to calm down as he turned back to the group of Slytherins with an unamused look, "You know what you did." he growled, though Pansy only snickered in response.

She tilted her head to the side slightly, her lips curled up to a malicious grin, "Yes, you're right, I do, I told you the truth." she mused, earning a scoff from the Ravenclaw.

"Bloody hell you did, everything you said was nothing but a lie!" she retorted angrily, earning snickers from the group of Slytherins.

"I think you should tell that to you ex-girlfriend." Blaise chimed in amusingly. Y/N swore she she could feel the skin of her palms about to bleed from how tightly her fingernails were clenched together, one more and she might just be eager to kill.

"She's not my ex-girlfriend." Y/N growled under her breath, earning a chortle from Daphne, "Are you sure? It sure sounds like she's broken up with you."

"It only happened because of the stupid lies that your friend told!" Harry chimed in, the Ravenclaw took a quick glance at the raven-haired boy beside her, noticing his eyes were narrowed, jaw was clenched, he too was furious.

She turned back to the group of Slytherins, her anger still fuming throughout her veins as she watched Pansy let out a scoff and licked her top lip before turning back to the Ravenclaw, "Don't you think it's funny? The 'Brightest witch of our age' apparently fallen for my 'stupid' lie, not so clever now is she?"

Oh how she shouldn't have said that.

In a flash, a loud thud was heard, everybody's eyes widened as they watched Pansy now being pushed onto the wall, the Ravenclaw's fists were tightly clenched around the collar of her robes.