Chapter 36

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

"First, we bow to each other." Voldemort stated as he bends down slightly, though the Ravenclaw hadn't move an inch, she wasn't going to listen or oblige to anything Voldemort calls her to do.

"Come, now, cousin. The niceties must be observed." Voldemort said which only added to the Ravenclaw's fume, she hated that she called her his cousin, she hated the fact that she shared blood with Cedric's murderer, with Lily and Jame's murderer. She loathed it.

"Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget manners. I said.." Voldemort trailed off as he lifted his wand and poised it towards the Ravenclaw, "Bow."

Suddenly, the Ravenclaw felt her back being pushed down forcefully, she couldn't fight back as her face winced up at the feeling of her spine being forced to curve.

"That's better." Voldemort beamed maliciously as he lifted his wand away, finally letting the Ravenclaw stand back to an upright position, "And now."

Voldemort instantly wheeled around and before the Ravenclaw had time to think, he had flashed his wand towards her, which sent her flying through the air before she heavily landed on the ground ten feet back.

"Crucio!" Voldemort yelled with his wand poised towards the Ravenclaw, instantly all she felt was pain, her body twisting and as whimpers and groans escaped her mouth. It felt as if she was being electrocuted over and over again, she tried her best to fight against it, trying everything and anything not to give in.

It seemed her persistence had led to an unsatisfied Voldemort, his eyes were narrowed as he studied the pained Ravenclaw, before finally with a flick of his wand, all pain has stopped.

The Ravenclaw laid on the ground, her entire body now limp, her chest heaving up and down heavily, but she wasn't going to give up, no not at all. She used her fists to force herself off the ground and up to her feet, her body was weak, yes, but her mind was the total opposite.

"There you go, Y/N. Your friends and family would be so proud of you." Voldemort jeered devilishly, " Especially that filthy Muggle girlfriend of yours-"

"Expulso!" Y/N casted angrily as a fiery red light flew from her wand towards Voldemort, but he didn't flinch, he flicked his wand with total ease as the spell was now deflected. In a flash, the Ravenclaw was once more sent flying back into the sky before her back heavily hit the ground once more.

She swore she felt a few of her bones breaking from the contact, she felt hopeless at that moment, was this the end? Is this how she's going to die? She thought to herself as she stared up into the twinkling skies with agony, her wand in her hand was trembling madly.

"I'm going to destroy you, Y/N Y/L/N. I'm going to destroy thirteen years of lies" Voldemort spat, his anger towards the Ravenclaw rising every second, "After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight if they speak of you, they'll speak of only how you begged me for death and I, being a merciful lord, obliged. Now...Get up!"