Chapter 34

♗♗♗

♗♗♗

BLAM! The first sound of the cannon had been fired as Cedric immediately rushed into the maze, his figure dissolving into the tall hedges within.

The Ravenclaw took one last breath before. BLAM! The second cannon sounded, instantly she dashed into the maze, the walls of the maze looked incredibly taller when she stood by them.

Inside the maze was utterly silent, eerie and creepy. BLAM! The sound of the third cannon sounded which told the Ravenclaw that Krum has now entered the maze.

Quickly she continued forward, following her route as she turned a few lefts and rights, to her relief nothing has yet to come out and challenge her.

Just then, the sound of the fourth cannon fired through the maze, all four champions were now in the maze, which only encouraged the Ravenclaw to get through the tall hedges quicker.

She continued to move forward, her wand tightly in her grip as she glanced around cautiously, keeping an eye out for any potential traps. Suddenly, a soft crack sounded behind her, causing her to turn around sharply, though, nothing.

She turned back to her front and continued deeper into the maze. As she furthered down the maze she was met with a crossroad, each of the alley's were short, she followed her gut and went for the one on her right.

As she continued in the maze, she was starting to get skeptical, there must be something bound to pop up and attack her already, though she hadn't faced anything.

Shaking herself out of her thought, she refocused her concentration to the maze, the sky was now dark as the sun had fully setted, making the maze just more scary and eerie for the Ravenclaw.

Mist began to settle around the Ravenclaw, giving her a some sort of unsettling feeling as she began to quickened her pace. She was now running through the maze, the only sound she could hear was her feet rustling against the ground as she was spooked by the swirling mist.

Finally coming to a corner she turns and the mist was gone. Sighing in relief she continued on the new route she took, "Lumos." she casted, causing a light to emit from her wand to give her a better view outfront.

She had no clue where she was as she continued to walk through the maze, then, an idea came to mind as she placed her wand flat on the palms of her hand, "Point me."

Instantly, her wand spun around before it pointed towards her right, right into a solid hedge, this told the Ravenclaw that she had to move north-west in order to at least get to the middle of the maze.

She hurried herself, she wanted to quickly get this overwith as soon as possible as she ran down her route, trying to get to the direction she needed to go.

Suddenly, a loud shriek sounded within the maze, it was definitely a female's scream and it certainly was not hers, meaning, it could only be Fleur's.