Ch 16. Forced Kiss

He told his son his story about how he met his queen, his queen. He made his son vow that he will not fall for any woman, saying these words the king died.

I always used to ask my father how he knows this story and why he tells me this story. He always would try to avoid the subject. One day he told me that he will tell me everthing but I got called upon by My King and I had to make the hasty exit for a war had broken.

ALEX POV

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard princess saying " Alex I am hungry".

I turned around and saw her she looked heavenly in her wet hair. Oh how much I wanted to taker her in my arms, kiss her full lips and mark as mine. I controlled my lustful thoughts and look down.

"Alex I am hungry. Won't you get me something to eat". she asked me again. I nodded and asked her " Princess you can have whatever you want once we are on our horse ride towards our Kingdom"

"No Alex I don't want to ride now. I want to eat something." She replied irritated.

"Princess you have to understand that we are not here on any Pleasure party. We have to reach our kingdom before dusk." I told her sternly.

" Do you think you can overrule my authority Alex." She questioned

" No my princess, I am just stating the fact. Your wish is my command princess but Once I see your life in danger I have been given authority by your mother to overrule your childish whims and fancies for your protection" I replied sarcastically.

"Alex are you implying I am a child and you are my guardian. I am 18 years and I am going to be your ruler. Don't forget that" She shouted angrily.

" Well if you keep throwing these childish tantrums and delay our journey then I don't think so princess" I replied more sternly.

" You know what Alex, I wish King Emmanuel takes me with him. Because I am so fed up with putting up with you ordering me around, when you are just one of my subjects. At least it would be an honour to be with him, for he is a King." she answered back.

" Do you realise what you are saying princess, do you understand what is meaning of that? Do you understand how he is going to treat you"  I said clenching my jaws. She was too naive to know the cruelty of the word and she was becoming in hindrance in me performing my duty.

" Yes I do, I don't want to be with a low life like you. I would be better off as his  slave than in your forced company . You are just my servant and you have no authority over me." she shouted.

I was angry beyond measure and caught her by waist and then I did what I never thought I would. I took her lips in mine brutally and then gently, she was shocked and gasped and I took this opportunity to enter her mouth and she bit my tongue but I still did not leave her mouth. I moved my hands to one of her breast and pinched it and my other hand squeezed her bottom. I kept my lips on her and captured her tongue and kept kissing her till I felt salt in my mouth.

I pulled away from her. I Immediately regretted my action. I walked away from her and towards my horse. From here I could see her crying and sitting on the dirty ground. I felt bad for doing this to her.  I wanted her to understand what would happen if she will be with King Emmanuel. For he is a monster and no one knows how many innocent young women he takes to his bed and leaves them bereft of their innocence and their life.

I know what I did was extremely wrong. She had been sheltered for 18 years and she thinks world is black and white. But I never thought I would to this to my princess. I was angry with myself for hurting her like this.

I was jolted back into reality by the sounds of birds chirruping and then I realised I may have hurt princess but I cannot let the guilt keep us from delaying our journey to our Kingdom. I instantly walked to where princess was sitting.

I squatted near her and said " Princess I am sorry, I should not have done that. Could you please bear my lowly profile till you reach your Kingdom safely. Once you are safe, you can slay my head from my body for showing such disrespect to you."

She looked at me with her watery eyes for a while and then she said " Alex why did you hurt me like this?"

"Princess my intention was to make you understand that King Emmanuel is no Kind man and he will not be gentle with you. When you didn't listen I lost my patience and kissed you forcefully, I am sorry and I shouldn't have done that.

She was quite for a while and then said " Alex I think I am sorry too for I am too naive to understand this mortal world. I never thought it is too brutal here and my childish tantrums can result in such incidents.I will do as you say.She said smilingly.

I stood up and held my hand to her to get up. She took my hand and stood up and followed me to the horse.

I mounted the horse first and held her my hand so she can mount in front of me. After we were ready, I held reins of Alfeo and kick it for running. Once Alfeo was in running spree, Princess asked me " Alex, I am hungry"

" Oh I am sorry princess, I forgot to give your breakfast." I nudged my horse to stop and I bent and took out a bag of apples and handed it over to the princess.

" Thank you Alex" she answered sweetly. "My pleasure princess" I replied back.

"Alex, why do you keep calling me princess why don't you call me with my name" she asked.

"Well... Princess, One since I am one of your subjects I am not supposed to call you by your name until I have your permission. Second I don't know what your name is and I doubt even you " I stated.

" Alex, I do know what my name is, I was told by that bright light before I fainted that my name's ASTRA." she replied.

I frowned but then I remembered the bright light in which she was swirling in air for half an hour. " Ok great Princess Astra" I replied.