Ch 37. Twisted Answers

"Princess you were mine before you even took birth and you will remain as mine now" He said smiling the sinister smile.

I looked at his face and it felt familiar and then I recalled the face was same as the demon King.

I woke up with a jolt to find myself surrounded by maids and I heard footsteps moving towards me. I found that was Alex, I got up from my bed and hugged him. I felt my tears falling out of my eyes and him trying to comfort me.

Astra's POV

When I was composed, I looked at Alex and said "Alex... he .. was here. He  said he will come again and he will make sure I will seek only him" When I finished Alex said "Princess he will not able to touch even a hair on your body. I will make sure of it".

"Alex you know he is immortal and ..." I left the sentence there.

He looked at me and smiled "Princess .. yes I know I am mortal but that doesn't mean I cannot protect you because if I was not capable then I would not have been given the responsibility to be your guardian".

I looked at him and I felt that this was true but I was still afraid how would he be able to save me when he was mortal and demon king was a not only immortal but powerful and his dark energy was very intense.

Also the dream I had just now was telling me that he has more control over me. He made me dream, dream about him. He showed his possessiveness by that dream. Ofcourse it was just a dream, it cannot be true how can It be it cannot be real but it felt so real.

"Princess... Princess .." I heard Alex trying to talk to me.

"Yes Alex" I replied.

"What happened? What are you thinking?" He asked.

For a moment I thought I will tell him about my dream but then it was nothing but a dream.

"Nothing.. just that how he made his appearance when my fairy has forbidden supernaturals from entering the Kingdom" I said.

"Don't worry Princess. I will find it out for you. But you rest while I do that" He said.

"No.. I can't rest now. I can't how can I ? When I know the enemy we are trying to drive away is right infront of us and though we try to stop him he makes his way inside" I said.

"Princess I assure you I will find out" He gripped my hands and said "Trust me".

"Alex how will you find out. Tell me" I asked.

"I will go to the Oracle and see if she can enlighten us" He replied.

"Fine then I will go with you" I said.

"No Princess your body needs rest. I know you have your powers but still you need rest so you can control them" He advised.

"Do you think I will be able to rest when I know he can come anytime anywhere? Last time he was standing infront of me and no one could see him no one could hear him and he was standing right in my chambers. He said he will come again and without you being here do you think I will be safe" I asked.

"Princess... I... fine let's go" He said.

Alex POV

I and Princess moved to Oracle. As soon as we reached near we were about to knock it when it opened it's own accord. We stepped in and found that Oracle Madelina already seated in a chair near her globe.

"Come near me child" She said.

Princess walked where she was seated and then she gestured her to sit.