Ch 34. Angel 's Raging Powers

"Who is King getting mated to??" I asked.

"Hey filth you were eavesdropping on our conversation" One of them shouted.

"Well I was not eavesdropping and if you were out letting your secrets in open then sure it is not my fault" I said.

"Mitchel let him be.. as if he can do anything. He will just survive and rot in the cell. Let's go we should be there before the ceremony starts" Luco said.

Soon they left me and I was wondering who the King is getting married to become powerful.

Victor's POV

I clapped my hands and soon guards and maids came running.

"Start the mating ceremony preparations and invite all the people. Today's celebration will be one of it's kind. We will become better and stronger with this alliance and if anyone is trying to cause any issues just kill them without discussions" I said.

I was happy that now I will have my bride in my arms in my life.......

I got ready for my mating ceremony. I made sure to tell maids to get her ready even though she was unconscious and you know what I was grateful, she won't be able to cause any issues. I can now go on with the mating ceremony for whole of my kingdom to witness it. I will then earn her trust and then I would make her mine when she agrees with me and accepts my love. Till then let this farce of mating go on. I will make her mine and only to change this fake ceremony the real one after her consent.

Yes I was faking this ceremony so that other supernaturals will know that I am the most powerful. Because news spread faster than fire in supernatural world. Once everybody knows she is my mate. They will kiss the ground I walk. And I know this because I know her mate will be the most powerful being in the world. I know she has the power to keep herself safe but she doesn't know that once she finishes this mate ceremony with me, her powers won't be able to keep her away from me. For her powers will recognise me as her mate, but for me to turn into her true mate we would need to have physical contact and I plan to do with her consent.

I will make sure to shower my love to her. Each day I will make sure she feels my love and forgets the pain I have caused to her earlier and then she would be mine and only mine. With these thoughts in mind I dressed myself and reached altar and was waiting for my bride to be.

Emmanuel's POV

I was getting annoyed with the filthy smell of these Vampires when I smelled a sweet honey suckled smell. It felt divine and raised my eyes to look at the source and my my !... I was lost in her beauty when she descended the stairs. Her blue eyes though were not having the light but still they could hold my heart in them. Her cheeks looked pale yet she looked the most beautiful woman to me. I was so lost in her beauty that I forgot for a moment why we are in this vampire land.

She stood next to the filth but she had no interest to even look at him. Her sea like blue eyes were searching for someone. I tried to locate for whom she was looking for. The tiniest place in my heart was wishing that she could feel me around that she was searching for me. But I knew the naked truth that she was not even aware of my presence. For she was bonded by the spell casted on her.

Astra 's POV

I descended the stairs to make way to the Altar. I knew he was not my mate but I have to undergo this ceremony if I wanted to save a lives. Yes , I was trying to save a humans. Victor caught hold of a humans of my Kingdom and there was one in particular who was brutally beaten and then these creatures have sucked his blood and left him to the brink of death and heal him back to health and they had repeated this thrice in the span of 24 hours. I could not withstand the cruelty and my heart was in endless pain. I had agreed to marry Victor if he would let the poor creatures free and he would not harm him. Yes, I did and he promised me.