Ch 18. Rage and Feeding

I turned to princess and she just frowned at my unexpected temper.

" Warrior I don't see why you are angry while I see myself seated as a ruler of this Kingdom. I am unable to understand why you are angry. I would like you to apologize to Madlina this instant." She told me sternly.

King Emmanuel's POV

I woke up early after I had seen my angel in the forest near the lake. I walked to my Crown room and touched my magical globe. I wanted to see what had passed after I left her, for I wanted not to miss any moment of her since I laid my eyes on her. Her ethereal beauty was driving me crazy. I was feeling like that moth who is enchanted by the flame and keeps going near her till he is burnt into ashes. Her beauty was like flame which was igniting the feelings in me that I have never felt before.

I remembered when an old witch told me I will fall in love and my love will drive me crazy till the end. I didn't believe a word of it. For I knew a cruel person like me can never be in love. And no one would be unfortunate to love a cruel like me. I used to think Love is for weak since they cannot get anything forcefully so they resort to these kind of illusions to entice the beauties.

When my globe showed me her smiling face after she woke up from her beauty sleep. I smiled with her angelic smile and frowned when she did. She was alarmed from the absence of her Royal guardian. She was worried when she called for him worriedly. Her angelic voice sweet to my ears but alas it was calling for the her servant. I would give it to the fool for he made his presence known all wet with water dripping from him. She was shocked first at his sudden appearance and then she blushed eyeing his manly curves with admiration, I could see that. I could feel her go pink, I would have loved it if she would have given me that look. I knew it was for someone else and I could not help but clench my jaws seeing the expression of adoration in her eyes. I wanted me to be the royal guardian at that instant. I could feel myself going wild with fury, for I the Emmanuel King, the powerful person in the whole universe was jealous of a mere human. Because a mere human caused the emotions in my beloved's eyes which I wanted to see should be only for me.

I clenched my fist and turned around and broke the nearest wall with full force. Pure raged filled my eyes and I look into globe once more when I heard the sound of water only to find her taking a dip into the lake water. I was stupefied seeing her, all my anger was forgotten when I saw her pure beauty, her liliac soft lips that held water droplets as dew captured on a rose petals. Her golden tresses sparking in the sunlight.Her blue eyes holding depth of oceans. Her innocent smile and glossy skin awoke in me the feelings I never experienced before, I had controlled myself so much that night when I was in the forest watching her curvy figure shimmering in moonlight. I immediately regretted my decision of leaving her in the mortal land. I wanted her with me right this instant. But I knew what I did was right. For I just don't desire her, I love her, I the darkest man of universe was in love with an angel. She held my heart and which I didn't realise I had up till now.

I was so lost in my thoughts and didn't notice what was happening till I heard her crying I reversed the images and saw that petty mortal had forcefully kissed my angel and I saw tears in her eyes. I was again boiling with rage, I felt like serving the man's head in silver platter to my darling. But I also wanted to offer him a torturous life before finally ending his miserable life, so that mere mention of my name will ring terror in his soul. I was about to use my power to capture him, at that instant my right hand man came and the light of my globe was gone.

"Master, the princess Astra has arrived safely in her palace and they are going to have a big celebration for her crowning ceremony. There is happiness around in that kingdom. I wish if I could step in to ruin this celebration" He said smiling evilly.