Chapter 8 - I need your love

*In the class*

Should I be happy or should I be sad like my boyfriend's right here beside me staring at me as if I'm the most beautiful and unique piece of art in this world and then there's my brother 'Kim Namjoon' who unfortunately has the same class with us, he's literally been glaring at us for the past one hour. And I'm just waiting for a chance to flee from my brother's eyes. When I was thinking all this the bell suddenly rang indicating that the class was over.

Teacher - okay students before you leave the class I want to make an announcement. A week later we will be having a trip and the trip will be for 4 days so be ready next week.
Students - Yay!

And then we left the class to go to our next class.

*time skip to lunch break*

I, Samuel and Yongjae oppa entered the canteen hall together because we had the last class together and as soon as we entered blackpink started waving at us and we went and sat at the place they had reserved for us. We saw that they had already bought are lunch so we said a small thank you and started digging in our lunch. 

After some time I felt some sticky substance above my head. I knew what it was. slime. I quickly stood up and turned back and saw my brothers laughing.

Y/n - why did you do that?
Taehyung - bitch don't you dare raise your voice in front of us.

He slapped me hard on my right cheek and kicked me on my leg which caused me to fall down and then the maknae line started beating me up. I looked up and saw that blackpink, samuel and got7 were held back by twice and the hyung line. They were saying all types of degrading words.

Taehyung - You are just a useless piece of shit
Jungkook - A fucking slut
Namjoon - You don't deserve to be called our sister
Jin - Don't even know why mom and dad did not abort you
Jimin - you are a hopeless bitch
Jhope - such a dirty attention sucker
Jungkook - A hoe
Yoongi - damn whore
Namjoon - I feel like vomiting after seeing your face
Taehyung - useless trash
Jimin - homewreker

Voice - they are right you are just a burden. You should just die. You killed your own parents. You should die homewreaker. You should die. Die. Die. Die.

Y/n - stop it. Stop it.

I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everybody stopped. It was complete silence. I stood up and rushed out of the canteen straight to my locker, took some change and went to the girls changing room and locked the door behind I went to the nearby stall and stripped my clothes. After that I opened the shower and started to cry. Nothing in this world could make me cry except my oppas. They were the only weak point I had.

After I had cried enough I went to the nearby corner and sat down then took out the extra blade that I had carried here with my change. I knew what I was doing but I just couldn't help it. I was depressed. And I knew that too. I just wanted to hurt myself. So I started making cuts on my thighs. I never took the risk of making cuts on my wrist cause they could be easily found out by got7 Oppas, Samuel or unnies. After I felt I had enough of cuts I again went under the shower and washed the blood of and started bathing removing all the sticky substance from my hair. I had to keep smiling for the ones that loved me. I had to.

After I was done showering this is what I wore -

After that I opened the door and went straight to the music room locked the door and sat in front of the piano

After that I opened the door and went straight to the music room locked the door and sat in front of the piano. And started playing one of my favourite songs.

After I was done playing I again started crying. After sometime I wiped my tears and went out of the music room. I decided to bunk class so I went to our Base to take on some missions because I wanted a fucking blood bath.