Chapter 4 - The special day

Hey guys so I don't have much to say let's just get started.

*After 6 days*
Y/n pov

Fu*k my life. Why? Just why?! I was hiting the pillow on my bed out of frustration. Why the hell do they have to be here early can't they just come tomorrow. Do they really have to ruin my special day. I was very angry. My brothers were coming home a day early. I was so excited for tomorrow. But when I came to know that my brothers were coming home early I just want to kill them. Why do they have to be early. Uh! Y/n calm down....... why not just go and cook something for them in the hope of not getting beaten up.

I went down to the kitchen and started cooking for them.

*time skip*
*11 at night*

Seriously what takes them so much time to come? Don't tell me they are fu*king their girlfriends on the way. Whatever, let's just go and sleep tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

*time skip*
*00:30 at night*

I heard the door close with a loud thud. Looks like the demons are here. After thinking that I went back to sleep. Not even giving a fu*k about them.

*Time skip to next morning*
*5am*
*still y/n's pov*

I woke up and saw that it was still 5 in the morning but I wanted to go to school early today as today is my.........

Y/n - Happy birthday Y/n!!!!!! 🎂🎂🎂

I said to myself and got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom then the closet and changed into this.

 I went to the bathroom then the closet and changed into this

Then I went behind the closet and choose my favourite babies.

I quickly headed down and prepared breakfast for me and my brothers

After eating I went to school.

*Timeskip at school*

I went inside the school gate and saw no one there but I sensed a presence behind me so I turned around and saw..............

...........my unnies holding birthday poppers and as soon as I turned around they bursted the poppers.

Blackpink - Happy birthday y/n-ahhhhhh🎉🎉🎉
Y/n - thank you unnies.
Jisoo - our baby is 17 years now.
Y/n - yeah now let's go
Rose - what's the hurry?
Y/n - let's just go.
Lisa - ok ok let's go.

With that we went inside the school.

*Timeskip to 20 minutes before class*

I was standing near my locker waiting for my unnies to comeback as they went to the principal's office for some work. Then something happened that I had already added to my daily routine but did not expect it to happen today too.

My brothers looking hella fu*king angry and coming towards my locker or more specifically me.

Taehyung - bitch I hope you know what sins you have committed today.
Jimin - oh Taehyung what are you talking about ? Running away from home isn't a sin. But running away from home without cooking us breakfast is definitely a sin.
Y/n - w...what are you talking about? I cooked breakfast for you.
J-hope - You are not be expecting us to eat that dirt are you?
Jin - only trash can cook dirt. (He said with a smirk)
Y/n - (I couldn't handle myself anymore) Are you talking about yourself? (When I said that he looked greatly offended)
Jungkook  - sl*t's got a tongue huh?
Y/n - I'm not a sl*t. I'm your sister.
Namjoon - We don't have a wh*re sister like you. You were never, you are never and will never be our sister.

With that he was about to slap me so I closed my eyes tight but I did not feel anything so I opened my eyes just to see that someone was stopping Namjoon oppa from hitting me. And that someone was...........

Well, my dear readers that's it for now I'll have to leave you in suspense for some days. But I'll surely be back. So get ready to know who that 'someone' is. Bye bye.🙋