Chapter 19 - note

*Y/n pov*

It's been one week since exo joined the school. Bts has still not recognised them, which I am thankful for cause it will be a great mess if they do. I had just finished school and was on the way to my locker. When I reached there, I opened the locker and saw a note.

'It's very brave of you to have killed your own cousins at the age of 5 and still act as if nothing happened. But don't worry now I'm here and I'll make you pay for what you did. The game begins'

I feel on my knees when I read it. Blackpink, who were just one locker away from came rushing towards me.

Jisoo - y/n-ah are you ok? What's the matter?

I slowly handed her the note in my hand. She started reading and soon her face became pale. Seeing Jisoo's reaction Lisa snatched the paper out of her hand as she started reading it and Jennie and rose were poking their heads in too. Before they could react I saw got7 and exo coming towards us hurriedly.

Suho - you got the note too?
Jennie - yes we did. What now?
Mark - you should take y/n to the infirmary, we'll see what's the situation with bts.
Rose - ok.

They took me to the infirmary.

*End of y/n pov*

*JB pov*

As we saw blackpink take away y/n we quickly turned around and went towards bts's locker. As soon as we reached there we saw horrified looks on their faces. We went towards them.

Jinyoung - you got the note too?

They looked up startled by our presence but then quickly responded.

Jin - yes we did, you too?
Jinyoung - (nodded his head)
Jungkook - who are they? And what are they doing here?
Sehun - you don't remember us cousin? We are EXO.
Taehyung - (eyes widen) what are you doing here.
JB - That's not the main concern now, we, exo, blackpink, y/n, and you have got the note. But maybe we should call and ask them if 
they got one too.
D.O - yeah we should probably do that. But first let's go to the infirmary.
Suga - wae?
Kai - y/n had a sudden shock so blackpink took her to the infirmary.
Taehyung - what!? Let's go.

They were all shocked with Taehyung's behaviour but did not question it. They had better things to do.

They reached the infirmary and went inside but saw no one there. Jackson quickly took out his phone and called Jisoo.

*on call*

Jackson - hello? Jisoo? Where are you?
Jisoo - we are in the hospital.
Jackson - Wae?
Jisoo - on the way to the infirmary, y/n fainted so we directly came to the hospital.
Jackson - oh ok, we'll come there within 15 minutes.
Jisoo - ok, bye.

*hang up*

Chanyeol - what happened?
Jackson - y/n fainted so they took her to the hospital.
Yongjae - what? Let's go fast!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

So this is where I stop for today. Byeeee.