Chapter 15 - is it the same BTS?

In the evening
Y/n pov

Everyone was here to take me out of this hell hole. Got7, blackpink and Samuel. I was currently combing my hair.

Jinyoung - Princess?
Y/n - yeah?
Jackson - you are in depression..............again.

I stopped moving when he said that.

Samuel - why didn't you tell us? We are always there for you.

He said while coming towards me and hugging me.

Y/n - You had your works to do.
Jisoo - y/n-ahhhhhh there's nothing more important than you in this world.
Y/n- I know.......... I'm sorry.

They all came towards us and we did a big group hug.

Yongjae - ok, now Jisoo will take you back home. Be safe. Avoid bts  as much as you can.
Y/n - ok.
Bambam - and don't you dare cut your self.
Y/n - ok Oppa. Love you all.
JB - we love you too doll.
Jisoo - ok time to go.

*Timeskip after reaching to Kim mansion*
*y/n pov*

I am standing outside the door taking deep breaths.

Y/n - You can do it y/n.

I entered the house and went to the hall. And only saw Yoongi, Tae, jimin and jungkook oppa. Yoongi oppa just continued doing his work. But jimin oppa stood up and started to come towards me but then he saw Taehyung oppa coming too so he sat back down. Now tae oppa was the one coming to me but then jungkook oppa also stood up and started coming to my direction and seeing this taehyung oppa sat back down and continued doing his work. Jungkook oppa came towards my direction and passed from right beside me like I was invisible. Seeing the tensed atmosphere I just ran towards my room and locked the door.

'Damn it looks like something really big happened when I wasn't here. I have to check it out.'

With that I just changed to my night wear and went to my dreamland.

*Timeskip to next day*

I woke up at around 7 and school starts at 9 that means enough time to workout and cook breakfast.

I got up from my bed and did my daily routine. This is what I wore-

Then I went downstairs and straight to cook breakfast

Then I went downstairs and straight to cook breakfast. I was done within 15 minutes and checked the time. 8 o'clock. I decided to go early as I needed to talk to everyone. So i messaged them to come half an hour early. I took my backpack, went out the door and into the car, straight to school.

*at school*

I stepped out of the car and saw that not many people were here. I went to my locker and saw blackpink, got7 and Samuel. I went towards them.

Y/n - let's talk somewhere else.

I lead them to an empty classroom and told them to sit.

Rose - so is it true that bts are currently on opposite sides.
Y/n - yes it is, they don't even look at eachother in the eye.
Jinyoung - what the hell did twice do? It would have taken us years to separate them and twice did it in a week.
Y/n - actually I found out the reason. And I must say it is absolutely ridiculous.
Samuel - what is it?

Y/n - 1) Yoongi called Namjoon 'illiterate dumb bastard' 2)Namjoon said he was ashamed to have a twin (Hoseok) with a creepy fake smile. 3) Jimin stole jungkook's banana milk 4) Taehyung tried to sexually harass sana. 5) Jungkook stole Taehyung latest limited edition gucci shirt. 6) Hoseok threw the lunch made by jin because it tasted like Poison. 7) Jin said Yoongi was useless and lazy ass.

Jackson - Is this really the bts we know?
Jennie - what are you going to do now y/n.
Mark - yeah, do you have a plan to bring them back together?
Y/n - yes I do but unfortunately got7 and Samuel have to go for a mission. Not long just 2 weeks.
Yongjae - waeeeeee? 
Y/n - I'm sorry oppa but you have to.
Jackson - what is it?
Y/n - nothing much, you just have to spy some people and fight them on my behalf.
JB - who is it?
Y/n - EXO.

Author - sorry for that one, but I'm still sad that only two of you gave me ideas. So sweet revenge 😈

Back to y/n

Y/n - EXO
Lisa - isn't that the famous mafia in Australia?
Y/n - yeah.
Bambam - but why are we going after them?
Y/n - you'll know soon
Yugyeom - ok, as you say. But when will we be leaving?
Y/n - well, you have to leave today, I have already booked your tickets the flight is after 3 hours. I think it's enough time for you to pack.
Samuel - hmmm..... ok. I'll miss you baby. ( He said while coming and hugging me)
Y/n - I'll miss you too babe.
Jisoo - ok lovebirds that's enough, now got7 and Samuel you should hurry up and go.
Got7 & samuel - ok.

Got 7 Oppas each gave me a peck on my forehead and Samuel pecked my lips before going.

Got7 & samuel - byeeeeeee
Y/n and blackpink - byeee.

They left.

Jennie - so what's your plan now?
Y/n - don't we have have the maths test today?
Lisa - um......yes?
Y/n - what will happen if we fail?
Rose - your guardians will be called to meet the principal.
Y/n - (smirk) excellent.

With that I went out of the room leaving dumbfounded blackpink there.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Ok that's it for now. I'll meet you next time. Borahae💜