Chapter 12 - injured

4th day
Y/n pov.

We were sitting in groups waiting for our teacher. There were still 4 hours before we got home. After about 20 minutes of waiting the teacher's arrived. Took them long enough.

Teacher 2 - ok students we'll be leaving in 3 1/2 hours but before that we are going to play a game. You will be made into pairs by the teachers. Once it's done you'll have to go into the forest and search for a red card. The first three who come out with the red card will be given some prizes. Any questions?
Student 29- miss, won't it be dangerous?
Teacher 3 - life is always filled with dangers. Right now we are teaching you how to face them. Any more questions?

All the kids shook their head.

Teacher 1 - ok then we'll be telling your pairs.

After that she started saying names. Luckily our group got eachother.

Lisa - Jennie
Jisoo - Rose
JB - Mark
Jackson - Jinyoung
Yongjae - Yugyeom
Bambam - Samuel.
Jimin - Jungkook
Yoongi - Hoseok
Jin - Namjoon

Then atlast my name was called.

Teacher - Y/n and....................Taehyung

Bloody hell! It just had to be him. I looked towards him. Our eyes met and he smirked. Shit that dirty smirk, I wished I could slap it of his face. I looked to the other side. Soon the teacher finished telling the names.

Teacher - ok that's it. You have ten minutes to discuss what you want to do.

After that she went away.

Jackson - y/n don't go with him. It's not compulsory. I'll talk to the teacher.
Y/n - oppa let it be. I'll just go there.
Samuel - but what if you are hurt.
Y/n - No I won't get hurt. I'll take care of myself.
Rose - (Sigh) if  you say so.

After ten minutes we were sent in the forest.

I and Taehyung oppa were just randomly walking when I saw something moving in the bushes. I got alerted. I was looking everywhere except the ground I was walking on.

I fell on my face. Taehyung oppa tripped me. Normally I wouldn't mind. But unfortunately there was a piece of sharp stone which got stabbed in my abdomen when I fell down. I already felt so weak. Not because I was stabbed in the abdomen but because Taehyung oppa was the reason I got stabbed. Then Taehyung oppa came in front of me.

Y/n - Why?
Taehyung - what why?
Y/n - why did you trip me?
Taehyung - it's your fault, you weren't looking while walking.
Y/n - it's always my fault isn't it? It was also my fault that I came into this world. I shouldn't have been here. Thanks to you I'll be going with mom and dad.
Taehyung - stop overreacting, you hardly got a scratch.
Y/n - yeah, just a scratch. (I turned to my back so now my abdomen was visible to him) (He stood there shocked and then quickly bent down and put my head on his lap.)
Taehyung - OMG. What the hell?
Y/n - aren't you happy? I'll be going to mom and dad?
Taehyung - what nonsense are you talking?
Y/n - all of you always wanted that. Then why is it nonsense now? I got into that accident too. I was in the hospital too. Everyday in the place I had to be alone, all by myself. You hardly ever came to meet me. Was I that much of a burden? I want your love too. It hurts for me too. It hurts. Make it stop oppa please.
Taehyung - princess everything will be fine. Taetae oppa is here. Nothing will happen to you. I'll save you.

With that he went back to the camp and the teachers. It seemed like everyone was back except them. When got7, blackpink and Samuel saw the condition in which y/n was they hurried towards her and took her to the hospital.